IGNORED

A small hardware project I've been working on.

Gorf

It's funny how people bitch and moan about people never making anything new and exciting, and

then the minute you do, they bitch and moan anyway. Then they wonder why some of us throw our

hands up in the air and wish to walk away from the whole pointless mess at times. :roll:

Damned if you do and damned if you dont. :sad:

Are you a little insecure or something (or maybe a lot)? I didn't bitch and moan, I asked a valid question, I would never in a million years purchase something like this and wanted to know how you justify wasting your time to yourself. :roll:

• Like 1

It's funny how people bitch and moan about people never making anything new and exciting, and

then the minute you do, they bitch and moan anyway. Then they wonder why some of us throw our

hands up in the air and wish to walk away from the whole pointless mess at times. :roll:

Damned if you do and damned if you dont. :sad:

Are you a little insecure or something (or maybe a lot)? I didn't bitch and moan, I asked a valid question, I would never in a million years purchase something like this and wanted to know how you justify wasting your time to yourself. :roll:

Did I say YOU bitched and moaned? You sure you are not the insecure one? :roll: Oh and just for the record,

your opinion is not that of everyone elses, so if you do not want to purchase one, I promise not to lose any

sleep over it...really. :)

I think this is a great project and I would support it 100%, great work Gorf! :lust:

Do you plan on supporting it with software, kizza? That would go a long way to help win hearts & minds for such a bold project, software speaks for itself & a good 3 or 4 games (maybe conversions of some of your spectrum & ST games) would really make people take notice & I believe suit this 7800 hybrid platform perfectly.

• Like 1

I think this is a great project and I would support it 100%, great work Gorf! :lust:

Well, dont save you money for it. It is officially cancelled. With all their quirks,

at least the Jag fans would not have acted this way about it. At least they would

have welcomed is as the welcome anything new for their DEAD system. Amazing....What

was I thinking?

• Like 1

Amazing....What

was I thinking?

You where thinking of making a totally new system and calling it an add on for the 7800. What you described was nothing like a 7800 at all, figurativly speaking it was pretty much a totally new system using the 7800 for video and audio output.

• Like 7

Amazing....What

was I thinking?

You where thinking of making a totally new system and calling it an add on for the 7800. What you described was nothing like a 7800 at all, figurativly speaking it was pretty much a totally new system using the 7800 for video and audio output.

How so? It was an addon of a math unit, pokeys(nothing new there) and some peripheral add-ons.

It was and expansion. It's now cancelled as is all my 7800 projects.

• Like 5