IGNORED

Season 1 Game 1 *Burger Time*

Please notice that I have updated the Rules & Regulations thread: beginning with game 2 each round will be played for two weeks instead of three weeks!

Have fun and thanks for supporting this new HSC!

BTW: if you are a little "tired" of playing INTV Burger Time - feel free to join the ColecoVision HSC. The current game is Time Pilot.

Edited by Mister VCS

Please notice that I have updated the Rules & Regulations thread: beginning with game 2 each round will be played for two weeks instead of three weeks!

BTW: if you are a little "tired" of playing INTV Burger Time - feel free to join the ColecoVision HSC. The current game is Time Pilot.

Would this happen to be a "shameless plug"? :roll:

I just got a Colecovision in the mail today but i only have 1 game for it so far. I'm nearing the end of my spending spree so i may not buy too many games for it, and i'm unfamiliar with it, never owned one before. I'll probably get Burgertime for it first. Surprise surprise lol.

Took a few days off and tried again. It's hard to break out of my desire to advance in the game as far as possible rather than trying to rack up point. I think I'm getting there. 107200. Going to try again in a bit.

gallery_25336_469_52222.jpg

Edited by JayWI

Took a few days off and tried again. It's hard to break out of my desire to advance in the game as far as possible rather than trying to rack up point. I think I'm getting there. 107200. Going to try again in a bit.

Is that 107k on level 7?

Is that 107k on level 7?

Yeah I think so. I always have too few peppers and I don't make it past this level. I got greedy this time and went for points rather than finishing it.

OK, here's my second attempt at Burgertime...

I did a little better this time but I miss out on too many peppers. Even worse, twice I died just before even getting to the pepper so I missed out on it and lost one of my chefs. I was able to pull off something I don't remember ever doing in the past though. I dropped 5 meanies on one bun for a bonus of 8,000 points! That was really cool. Maybe I'll get a chance to play a little more this weekend thanks to all of the snow we're getting.

post-274-126542341117_thumb.jpg

I know Intellivision doesn't but do any of the other systems that have Burgertime have a level editor? It would be fun to make new levels.

One thing i do know, there is a PC clone of the Intellivision version you can download here that has new levels. 50 in all. Haven't given it a try yet. You got to use the arrow keys to move and i hate that. But looks promising.

http://www.yoyogames.com/games/6571

Just made 144850.

Since I was not able to do level 7, I tried to maximized the points on the first 6 levels.

I got to level 7 with 80 000 point + 7 peppers + 7 lives.

With all those peppers +a few suicides (on the side burgers) I finally was able to finish it.

I think I ended at level 11

post-25394-1265560400_thumb.jpg

post-25394-1265560400_thumb.jpg

/Charlie Brown "AAAAAUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!"

OK so I took the screen shot of my game(CTRL-Prt Scrn) which was only a piddly 45,000 anyway and went to open Paint to save it... only I got this great idea that since I use Paint so much (I actually do) I'd COPY and PASTE a shortcut to my desktop first!

Now I have to play it all over again. Maybe tomorrow. :)