IGNORED

Intellivision Purchases and Deals

Wow, those would be awesome! Definitely need scans!

I looked at your site and checked if the italien Melody Blaster is already known or not and when I discovered that it isnt a listed variation I bought it :D I will provide you scans and if the others are new variations too I will also scan these

Did anybody ever have seen something like this?

taOn7Jn.jpg

Italian Melody Blaster :D

Edit: Part of that Lot: http://www.ebay.de/itm/MELODY-BLASTER-SCOOBY-DOO-039-S-MINDSTRIKE-INTELLIVISION-1983-Mattel-electronics-/171508005254?autorefresh=true&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2047675.l2557&nma=true&si=ZAOSGRL%252BQsuIMikG6%252BRQsK29Tqs%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

If the description is correct the Mind Strike and the Scooby Doo will have Italien manuals too, which would be very nice.

I have a couple of those.

OK, for fun tonight I purchased an Intellivision cart that was missing the label. $3 at Goodwill, so the question is....

What game did I get? Place your bets! :grin:

I haven't tried it yet, but here are your clues. It's a standard Mattel shell that has an insert line and Phillips screws on the bottom. The glue residue appears to have been from a smaller label with rounded corners.

Off the top of my head I can't think of a single game that would make it worth $3 loose, but I can return it within 7 days so no real risk.

Hmm... my list of guesses:

• Tron Deadly Discs
  • Burgertime
  • Sub Hunt
  • D&D (either one, most likely cloudy mountain)
  • Lock 'n' Chase
  • Frog Bog
  • Night Stalker
Outside chance it's an Intellivoice game.

I just tested the game and it's one of the ones you listed. It would normally have a red label :)

It's Lock 'n' Chase :-D I got briefly excited and tested it for the collapsing Lupin.....no dice.

Edited by JasonlikesINTV

• 2 weeks later...