IGNORED

Intellivision Purchases and Deals

Yeah, I've been playing around with it for like 20 min and can't even figure out how to turn the damn thing on :ponder:

It should just be the CLR button to turn it on. Be aware that it has 2 modes: algebraic mode and RPN mode (Reverse Polish Notation). These affect the order you type in numbers and the math operators (i.e. add, subtract, multiply, etc).

This calculator also can use infrared to print to a printer.

It's a combination of stuff from the "Computer Module Owner's Guide" and "Step by Step ..." guide. It's the reference for pulling character graphics from existing Mattel cartridges. It starts by saying you have the Intellivision computer and already started programming. It doesn't mention any other guides. What did the European Computer Module ship with?

Great pickup! I was pretty sure that was you. Glad you scored this one. It still eludes me, but I'm kinda cheap lately (I've passed on many).

Thanks! Yeah, I got very lucky. I've also gotten... selective with purchases the last couple of years. The listing had a low starting bid price with a BIN option and I actually thought about putting in a starting bid. Glad I went "all in."

Still searching for those "Color TV Only" variations, they continue to elude me.

Hi Jason,

How many game boxes had "for color TV only"? I think it was like 10 or so. Is Blackjack the hardest one to find? I haven't actively collected them but have maybe 3 or 4 I think anyway.

Joe

Only 8. NFL and MLB are easier to find. Personally, I think LV P&B, Checkers, NBA, and Armor Battle (in that order) are toughest to find. I used to think Backgammon was uncommon, but I saw like 8 in the last few years.