IGNORED

Intellivision Purchases and Deals

6 hours ago, Steve Jones said:

Don’t forget Digiplay Pinball, and the CBS Zaxxon with the different cover art

21C2A294-322E-4782-9920-3678F00CAC5F.thumb.jpeg.6215cdf0bd0e94c116e5721a394c9978.jpegD81EAF56-B28F-45B5-9875-73B5EEEFA7DD.thumb.jpeg.c7763fb827052ff5dec1241ffe93153c.jpeg

Steve beat me to these two. There are a few others. Good question as to which is rarer between FC Super Cobra vs Super Series BBall and for fun, FC Turbo. 

13 hours ago, JasonlikesINTV said:

Also, if you open it up to other French Canadian, International, etc variants, I'm sure there are plenty of rarer items.

Yep, other than the aforementioned FC Super Cobra, FC Turbo and the FC sleeved ones, the FC Activision games are pretty hard to find, the white box CV Carnival and DK are a couple of quirky ones as well. FC sleeved Blockade Runner is almost impossible to find as well. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, cmart604 said:

Yep, other than the aforementioned FC Super Cobra, FC Turbo and the FC sleeved ones, the FC Activision games are pretty hard to find, the white box CV Carnival and DK are a couple of quirky ones as well. FC sleeved Blockade Runner is almost impossible to find as well. 

So, I guess that also the FC sleeved Stampede must be quite hard to find piece...

On Intellivision Collector there was a white Carnival (a bit beaten up) for sale at a reasonable price last year...

Who got it???

6 hours ago, Morpheus said:

So, I guess that also the FC sleeved Stampede must be quite hard to find piece...

On Intellivision Collector there was a white Carnival (a bit beaten up) for sale at a reasonable price last year...

Who got it???

Guilty. I believe Luc ended up acquiring a much nicer copy, which is the only reason it was ever for sale. 

8 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Who got it???

No such thing as a sleeved Stampede. 

French Canadian version of Stampede, but never had a sleeve on the activision games. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kamikazi26 said:

No such thing as a sleeved Stampede. 

French Canadian version of Stampede, but never had a sleeve on the activision games. 

I’m referring to this Stampede:

http://intellivisionbrasil.com.br/en_Menu-Soft-Oficiais.html

@Intellivision Brasil

that is sleeved on the front and on the back...

Is there another FC version of Stampede?

A8623AD5-AEBF-4EF1-8244-CA250CBBC5BA.png

1 hour ago, Morpheus said:

I’m referring to this Stampede:

http://intellivisionbrasil.com.br/en_Menu-Soft-Oficiais.html

@Intellivision Brasil

that is sleeved on the front and on the back...

Is there another FC version of Stampede?

A8623AD5-AEBF-4EF1-8244-CA250CBBC5BA.png

The other way to look at it is that ALL Activision Intellivision games are sleeved. The game artwork and description is on a sleeve (With a bottom) that the generic game box with components fits in. I don't see where the image you posted shows anything different than a standard Activision box (with stickers for the FC language) and I can't even find that information on that site in my desktop browser.

37 minutes ago, BSRSteve said:

I don't see where the image you posted shows anything different than a standard Activision box (with stickers for the FC language)

Exactly Steve,

the only difference from a standard box are the stickers.

So far, (but I’m collecting only since one year) I’ve never seen an Activision with those stikers on Ebay, nor on Intvfunhouse nor on other websites, exception made for the Stampede on Intellivisionbrasil...

This made me think that it’s not very common to find them...

To me they count as a variant.

Do you have any of them?

26 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Exactly Steve,

So far, (but I’m collecting only since one year) I’ve never seen an Activision with those stikers on Ebay, nor on Intvfunhouse nor on other websites, exception made for the Stampede on Intellivisionbrasil...

Do you have any of them?

I have lots...

correct, they are not recognized on INTVFunhouse, but they are real. Distributed in canada, and they include a color English manual and a black & white French manual. 

me and CMart have quite a few. 

ACAD3D7B-87A3-44D2-848E-74007FE2285B.png

• Like 3

1 hour ago, BSRSteve said:

The other way to look at it is that ALL Activision Intellivision games are sleeved. The game artwork and description is on a sleeve (With a bottom) that the generic game box with components fits in. I don't see where the image you posted shows anything different than a standard Activision box (with stickers for the FC language) and I can't even find that information on that site in my desktop browser.

Didn’t I give you a French Canadian pitfall at PRGE 2019 Steve?

1 hour ago, Kamikazi26 said:

I have lots...

correct, they are not recognized on INTVFunhouse, but they are real. Distributed in canada, and they include a color English manual and a black & white French manual. 

me and CMart have quite a few. 

ACAD3D7B-87A3-44D2-848E-74007FE2285B.png

I don’t see Happy Trails, Worm Whomper and River Raid, can we assume that there were also those ones with stickers in Canada?

On 5/14/2021 at 12:17 AM, Morpheus said:

What’s inside that nice box???

Originally, it held 2 Football (Intellivision) games and 4 TRON Deadly Discs (Atari).

Today, I keep my badges in there.
My other boxes hold other rare Intellivision non-game items.

20210515_164932.jpg

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Exactly Steve,

Do you have any of them?

They are pretty hard to find outside of Canada although Luc has made a sport out of it. ? Actually they're pretty hard to find for anyone other than Luc. Lol. I first came across a couple of them a few years back and have been on the lookout since.