IGNORED

Intellivision Purchases and Deals

41 minutes ago, JoeM_Intellivision said:

Nice pickup let me know if you don’t need the Math Fun OLs maybe we can trade I think mine or poor.

Looks like I need the II overlays yet.  There will be a few things from the lot that I’ll be selling off once I go through my other Intellivision items though.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Psycho Stormtrooper- Rog said:

If that's not a Repro box its one of the best condition LFII ive ever seen. Fact that seller only has the 1 pic makes me suspicous. Maybe the buyer will let us know if they are AA members.

If its legit.. Super Nice piece!

Well, you might be right Rog, but just an year ago Sean Kelly sold a super minty schrinkwrapped copy of LF2 at 1.400 bucks. Legit. Impossible to find a better copy.

This one was in Italy so, if we take off 20% for taxes and transport, we land at 1.800 bucks, much more than a Spiker…

I don’t judge if it’s a lot or not, the market makes the value and, since collecting Intellivision it’s just an unnecessary (but addictive for our generation ?) hobby, even 10 bucks could be too much… but, for sure, we can say that prices are increasing really a lot!!!?

On 2/17/2022 at 12:55 PM, Atari_Bill said:

An interesting variant lot I just picked up.  I don’t think the Checkers or Word Fun B&W I.I. Manuals are very common. 

7E1052F5-AEDC-4791-A7FF-4C1D85DA9FE2.thumb.jpeg.5e92df20ae4d7dd60cc48aeb9b7fbf9f.jpeg

Wow, were all those in the same auction?  I would rank rarity as:

Word Fun (3-5 known copies)

Checkers/Tennis

Locomotion

Math Fun (common)

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, JasonlikesINTV said:

Wow, were all those in the same auction?  I would rank rarity as:

Word Fun (3-5 known copies)

Checkers/Tennis

Locomotion

Math Fun (common)

I have the Word Fun from Keith's archives, as well as the rest, though I am missing the accordion fold Math Fun (I have the top staple). Mentioning it, as it probably an additional "known" copy of Word Fun.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Well, you might be right Rog, but just an year ago Sean Kelly sold a super minty schrinkwrapped copy of LF2 at 1.400 bucks. Legit. Impossible to find a better copy.

And about 6 years ago he had a minty shrinked one for $300 for sale at MGC and i passed on it.....stupus bangs head on table repeatedly.

• Like 1