IGNORED

Intellivision Purchases and Deals

And it all looks to be in very nice condition.

What is the date on the JC Penny receipt and how much did they pay?

already put the box with receipt up on my display shelf

but price on it was $265.xx and it has the same price on the tag on the box

oh and after a quick cart slot cleaning it fired right up

the speech unit was still sealed I had to cut the seal to open it and it was still sealed in the packaging inside lol

Edited by discgolfer72

And it all looks to be in very nice condition.

What is the date on the JC Penny receipt and how much did they pay?

Unrelated, but when I got my Intellivision back a few weeks ago, it still had the original receipt from when my dad purchased it. Purchased from Fred Meyer (local "groceries+department store" chain,) on 8-22-1982 for $199.99, along with Night Stalker and Space Armada ($29.97 and $26.97, respectively.). Then exchanged four days later under warranty. (Oops!)

Unrelated, but when I got my Intellivision back a few weeks ago, it still had the original receipt from when my dad purchased it. Purchased from Fred Meyer (local "groceries+department store" chain,) on 8-22-1982 for $199.99, along with Night Stalker and Space Armada ($29.97 and $26.97, respectively.). Then exchanged four days later under warranty. (Oops!)

I love finding receipts in auctions I buy. I think it's cool to have that little piece of history to go with the system and games. Awesome that you have that receipt from your original purchase ??

already put the box with receipt up on my display shelf

but price on it was $265.xx and it has the same price on the tag on the box

oh and after a quick cart slot cleaning it fired right up

the speech unit was still sealed I had to cut the seal to open it and it was still sealed in the packaging inside lol

Interested in the date as it might tell us how late they were still advertising the keyboard component. My guess is this was earlier rather than later.

Interested in the date as it might tell us how late they were still advertising the keyboard component. My guess is this was earlier rather than later.

looks like maybe 11/1980 and the credit card they used expires on 10 /82 lol

that's the only dates I can read and its on the receipt on the right which is for 2 games at 31.95 each

the left receipt is for one game at 31.95 and the console for 269.95

if it was not for the matching price tag on the box id almost say these were not for the game console

the item is called 046 OFFICE MACH for the console

and the same for the games

post-63035-0-92625100-1521479132_thumb.jpg

wow quite expensive.. next time contact the guys here if you want some guys. We have sometimes A LOT of extras CIB

Couldve been worse, I went off of that a few weeks ago a CIB tut sold for 160 on eBay. But of course there are lower numbers.

Would you believe he had it for ~350? One ebay email and the price fell lol.

$140 is a good price for three reasons.

1. It is not much higher than the average if higher at all and when you can find them.

2. It is now in your collection and you can stop looking for it.

3. You are happy with the price.

Number 3 makes it a great deal.

• Like 2

Awesome item to find! Is it a newly manufactured button, or an old one? There are some cool German stickers from The Days of Old. Always wondered if there were more items like this.

It's from back in the day. On the back you can see the aging. But it's in great shape.

$140 is a good price for three reasons.

1. It is not much higher than the average if higher at all and when you can find them.

2. It is now in your collection and you can stop looking for it.

3. You are happy with the price.

Number 3 makes it a great deal.

True that! Thank you

• 2 weeks later...

I offered 300, but it was just to ask a question, I knew that this offer isnt realistic. It was not possible to write directly to the seller, so my offer was the only workaround. And finally I paid 610, the asked price. It seems a bit too high, but the condition looks great and I did not wanted to wait for the next one just because of maybe 100$.