IGNORED

Hooray! Finished Avalon Hill CIB 2600 Collection. :-)

toymailman

Well, I am only 3 games away from collecting all of the 1s on the rarity scale, loose, and I am very proud of myself! :cool:

And I'm proud of you too! Any achievement is a good one. Set your goals, and once you reach them, set new ones!

On a separate note, I just got screwed out of a deal I made with someone who didn't sell auctions on Ebay. I combined his unsold auctions for one price, and the guy went and put it up as a buy it now for everyone instead of just me. Someone bought it and he won't sell it to me now.

Phil

Edited by Philflound
  • Like 1

BTW, I have complete in box for companies Mythicon and Playaround, which are the only ones I have complete. Are you going to rip into me?

sure he will .... but you should say 'please' when asking for something :D :D :P :P :D :D

edit: ooh, i pressed the 'post' button a bit too late :roll:

Edited by jahfish

BTW, I have complete in box for companies Mythicon and Playaround, which are the only ones I have complete. Are you going to rip into me?

sure he will .... but you should say 'please' when asking for something :D :D :P :P :D :D

Watch your mouth Frenchy or your next :P

• Like 1

Good job! I'll contact you when I win the lottery....in other words I don't have near enough money to even consider buying the rare Avalon Hill boxed games.That's my current problem with collecting 2600 games.The ones I need are $300 and up...

On a separate note, I just got screwed out of a deal I made with someone who didn't sell auctions on Ebay. I combined his unsold auctions for one price, and the guy went and put it up as a buy it now for everyone instead of just me. Someone bought it and he won't sell it to me now.

Phil

Sorry to hear that Phil. I would say though that you didn't get screwed. When a seller lists a BIN on Ebay, they cant offer it just to you. If another buyer comes along and hits the BIN before you, thats unfortunately bad luck to you. I can sympathise with the seller if they go ahead with the buyer as they are contractually bound to do so. It does suck for you though.

Congrats TMM, that's a tough one to get and at a good price it makes it a double cause for celebration.... :cool:

Actually he put the lot together specifically for me. I should have told him to just send me a paypal invoice. He had the idea of putting it up on Ebay. So there were a few boxes that now I have to keep looking for. And I don't have the lottery to buy all these rare games either. :(

Phil

Watch your mouth Frenchy or your next :P

Great; another Smurfin' boot to the head! :D

Comgrats! That is a hard box to find. I saw the auction and I am glad you are happy with it. It would have sold for alot more if it was in nicer condition. Now I wonder how many people are looking for River Patrol? At least you got Springer that is a super hard to find box also. It must be very hard for a boxed collector to get a collection now. 5 years ago it seemed fairly easy and cheaper.

• Like 1

the same league or worth of compairison to real deal rares in a serious collectors stash

People like this make trying to actually enjoy classic gaming for the games, not the MONEY aspect of it, nearly impossible.

But then, you're the same guy who tried to yank my chain over an R4 game a couple of years about asking $40 for something that normally sells for $10.

• Like 3

I really can't believe the mods at AA let you post this bullshit and not ban you for it.

You got no room to talk, considering you were nearly banned for all your trolling. :roll:

Shawn at least contributes something to this site, you don't.

Any further posts that have nothing to do with the thread title, will be deleted.

Shawn at least contributes something to this site, you don't.

I helped code and release PSP7800 and PSPatari, provided the proper NTSC color palette for the Prosystem EMU and all of it's ports, and posted a perfected version of the 7800 Composite video mod. All posted here, FIRST. All free of charge.

• Like 5

the same league or worth of compairison to real deal rares in a serious collectors stash

People like this make trying to actually enjoy classic gaming for the games, not the MONEY aspect of it, nearly impossible.

But then, you're the same guy who tried to yank my chain over an R4 game a couple of years about asking $40 for something that normally sells for $10.

Harbouring a little resentment are we :ponder:

I dunno.

I think Shawn threatening physical violence towards people (especially since he's a Kumite fighter in real life) is pretty sad.

They put me on mod preview for defending the little guy who was being picked on by the big tough karate dude.

• Like 5

I dunno.

I think Shawn threatening physical violence towards people (especially since he's a Kumite fighter in real life) is pretty sad.

They put me on mod preview for defending the little guy who was being picked on by the big tough karate dude.

He's not that scary; if you got a bat in your hand ;)

• Like 1

I dunno.

He's not that scary; if you got a bat in your hand ;)

Guys shouldn't have to carry a bat around on a video game collectors site.

It's like the afterschool Atari Club meeting just got taken over by some roidhead Wrestling Team guys looking for a fight and to steal their lunch money.

• Like 7