IGNORED

Fly Guy for the TI

The Codex

Somehow this doesn't work for me... the ZIP file contains a file called FLYGUY.XB. Now normally TI99 files put into the DSK1 folder shouldn't have a file ending, right?

Anyway... if I type OLD DSK1.FLYGUY.XB in Classic99 (with the XB cartridge active), I get an I/O Error 50. If I type OLD DSK1.FLYGUY, I get an I/O Error 07. If I try to load it with MERGE DSK1.FLYGUY.XB, I also get an I/O Error 07.

Is there any special way I should use to load this program in Classic99?

Somehow this doesn't work for me... the ZIP file contains a file called FLYGUY.XB. Now normally TI99 files put into the DSK1 folder shouldn't have a file ending, right?

Ah, very sorry! I accidentally included my source file instead of the DSK file in previous ZIP upload. I've corrected that and the download on the first post is the right one now. Hope you give it another try, and remember to turn on CPU Overdrive. :)

Edited by The Codex

Dude, that's PERFECT!!!! =) If that's not in the game, I'll shoot something. I need you to design an "non-attack" pattern SPRITE too, though man. =) One wherein the monkey is not flingin' poo.

But seriously... I like that pattern man. We could call it the "cannibal ape" or something ominous... I would say "zombie ape" but I think the zombie thing is already in full force on the TI now. I don't wanna look like a bandwagon jumper. =)

You're not right in the head son, but here you go. ;)

100 REM POORILLA SPRITE DATA
9000 DATA "0103050706073F7FE4C4C4652F0E1C3C80C0A0E060E0FCFE2F2323A6F470383C" !Stand
9100 DATA "61C3C5C7C4E57F3F0C0C0C0D3F7860E086CCA0E020A0FCFE3F3733B3F6343078" !Attack

post-25494-126789171779_thumb.png