IGNORED

ColecoVision Game List .pdf Updated 4/23/10

Yurkie

As Pixelboy said: Cosmic Crisis by: Bit Corp. and Rock'n Bolt by: Activision.

post-9873-126808696954_thumb.gifpost-9873-126808700407_thumb.gif

post-9873-126808719698_thumb.gifpost-9873-126808723909_thumb.gif

Where these Telegames Only releases? I am not including telegames and cbs only games on this list.

I would like to make a list of the Telegames Only and telegames re-issues and CBS only like the french version of Smurf's on this list.

Your pictures aren't showing up.

post-9873-126813863571_thumb.gifpost-9873-126813863648_thumb.gif

post-9873-126813863719_thumb.gifpost-9873-126813863456_thumb.gif

Cosmic Crisis was from Bit Corp. and distributed via Telegames.

Rock 'n Bolt was an Activision game, and also distributed via Telegames.

So they can not be represented on your list.

Thanks for the information ten-four

Do you see any missing, or games that need deleted from my current list. I know I need to change Frantic Freddie to Frantic Freddy

Tank Wars I am unsure about, seems that there was a release by Bit Corp. Prior to the Telegames release.

I would like to make a Telegames and CBS list, followed by a homebrew list. Being one of the biggest ColecoVision fans there are would you care to help?

post-9873-126813863571_thumb.gifpost-9873-126813863648_thumb.gif

post-9873-126813863719_thumb.gifpost-9873-126813863456_thumb.gif

Cosmic Crisis was from Bit Corp. and distributed via Telegames.

Rock 'n Bolt was an Activision game, and also distributed via Telegames.

So they can not be represented on your list.

Thanks for the information ten-four

Do you see any missing, or games that need deleted from my current list. I know I need to change Frantic Freddie to Frantic Freddy

Tank Wars I am unsure about, seems that there was a release by Bit Corp. Prior to the Telegames release.

I would like to make a Telegames and CBS list, followed by a homebrew list. Being one of the biggest ColecoVision fans there are would you care to help?

Cosmic Crisis/Meteoric Shower/Strike it!/Tank War was first released by BitCorp and re-release by Telegames

Alcazar / Rock n Bolt was made by Activision but released by Telegames

• 1 month later...

Here is a Update to the checklist. I tested it with Adobe Acrobat and it opens.

I made some corrections and added CBS's Super Action Football (soccer) and Telegames only releases to last page.

Also added a comments section for each game. Thought this might be nice for putting price paid, date acquired ect.

Comments Welcome. I believe everything on this should be correct.

Thanks to help from Albert, I modified the original post and title and placed this same file in the first posting.

colecovision_game_list_rev6.pdf

I have always used this sites list for ColecoVision games (cartridges only in the U.S.A. however). It shows 159 titles just for the U.S. alone.

VGList Colecovision Title List ;)

Hope this helps.

That list is a nice reference, but it has unreleased protos.

True but, if you take out the eleven promo titles that is still 148 titles.

I would llike to know why is Super Action Football apart ? Is it this one : Super Action Football/Soccer

Because as Pixelboy mentioned above, if is called Super Action Football, but is a soccer game. Americans call it Soccer the rest of the World call it Football.

As far as completeness. I am pretty sure this is correct as far as US releases. AE for example is a DDP, this is intended as a US Cartridge game release list. Tank Wars by Bit Corp. was a Europe only release. If anyone can confirm a US title not on the list, please post it.

I am not sure I understand why you guys are so stringent and only want US release list. I would rather see a full complete list and just state where it is from since I would want to play and know about anything anyone made. If the Taliban created a ColecoVision game called "Destroy the Infidels" I would still want to know about and play it. :)

• Like 1

I am not sure I understand why you guys are so stringent and only want US release list. I would rather see a full complete list and just state where it is from since I would want to play and know about anything anyone made. If the Taliban created a ColecoVision game called "Destroy the Infidels" I would still want to know about and play it. :)

Well spoken ColecoDan!

Maybe a complete list like this would be best, but Yurkie can break it up into sections. This will make the MASSES happy, Yurkie, and you won't have to deal with all these messages asking why this and why that! LOL

Your efforts ARE WELL APPRECIATED!

I am not sure I understand why you guys are so stringent and only want US release list. I would rather see a full complete list and just state where it is from since I would want to play and know about anything anyone made. If the Taliban created a ColecoVision game called "Destroy the Infidels" I would still want to know about and play it. icon_smile.gif

+1 for making laugh out loud at your Taliban title!icon_rolling.gif

Curious, will this be only CV carts? or will you add the Adam Diagnostic cart to this list. (It fits nicely in a CV but will not work unless it's an Adam :( )

I have no plans to add anything to this list, unless it is was a cartridge that could have been bought in the US back in the 80's for the ColecoVision.

I added some titles to the last page due to several members saying that soccer and telegames titles where available for purchase.

I live in the USA and this is a list for myself and members that like me only care to collect US titles.

This list was made with Open Office Spreadsheet, part of the Open Office Suite which is open source software. I then printed as a .pdf I welcome anyone that wants a different list to make one.

I wasn't trying to bust your balls yurkie, I am sure this list was a lot of work and I appreciate that, I just didn't understand why you only cared about US releases.

At least with your list I only have 6 more titles to find ;)

Thank You and no offence taken.

My objective was to make a US ColecoVision list for myself and share it with those interested in the same thing.

It wouldn't be a bad thing if someone wanted to make a similar list with every known binary image including protos and homebrews, similar to the link posted by pboland above.

I enjoy playing other titles on the multi-cart, I just wanted a list for my cartridge collection.

This list was made with Open Office Spreadsheet, part of the Open Office Suite which is open source software. I then printed as a .pdf I welcome anyone that wants a different list to make one.

Thanks, just what I was looking for.

Can you share the open Office file format?

I would like to fill out the fields electronically.

thanks

• 7 months later...

What about the "boxed" Donkey Kong... isn't that an R10? I know it was a pack-in and very few boxed ones were sold.

I wouldn't say R10 even for the boxed, maybe 7.

http://www.jackbergsales.com/ had a bunch of these a number of years ago and collector and resellers snapped them up.

My rarity opinions are based on the loose cart, not the CIB

I think that anyone that has spent some time collecting for the ColecoVision will agree it is pretty hard to find boxed games outside of Ebay.

What about the "boxed" Donkey Kong... isn't that an R10? I know it was a pack-in and very few boxed ones were sold.

I wouldn't say R10 even for the boxed, maybe 7.

http://www.jackbergsales.com/ had a bunch of these a number of years ago and collector and resellers snapped them up.

My rarity opinions are based on the loose cart, not the CIB

I think that anyone that has spent some time collecting for the ColecoVision will agree it is pretty hard to find boxed games outside of Ebay.

Cool, thanks!