IGNORED

Colecovision Help ?

jc78_2005

ok, so i decided to "repair" a spare coleco i have, it had the typical bad controller ic's , goes left, numeric pad didnt work, etc.

i replaced the bad chips , with sockets and chips, now, any direction i push on the joystick, mario jumps in donkey kong,the keypad however now works. my second player port does nothing, i rechecked solder job, reflowed solder, still the same? also, what is the part, at u25 it appears one of the edges of it are broken off. any ideas? as it is a spare, at the worst case, i will just keep it for parts.thanks guys!

ok, so i decided to "repair" a spare coleco i have, it had the typical bad controller ic's , goes left, numeric pad didnt work, etc.

i replaced the bad chips , with sockets and chips, now, any direction i push on the joystick, mario jumps in donkey kong,the keypad however now works. my second player port does nothing, i rechecked solder job, reflowed solder, still the same? also, what is the part, at u25 it appears one of the edges of it are broken off. any ideas? as it is a spare, at the worst case, i will just keep it for parts.thanks guys!

Shipped off to Yurkie, haha. you can close this one.