IGNORED

HES Home Entertainment Suppliers

Dane

I'm not sure Star Voyager were ever sold in blister pack. There's a good change that it was though.

I have only seen a photo of Cosmic Ark & Riddle of the Sphinx in the blister packs. I have never seena photo of a Star Voyager blister pack, I only added it as I was told it existed. If no one can provide a photo I will assume it does not exist.

• Like 1

BUMP

Games in plastic clam-shell cases

01) Pitfall II (only need case)

Games in cardboard boxes

01) 2 Pak Special - Motocross / Boom Bang

02) 2 Pak Special - Star Warrior / Frogger

03) Pigs 'n' Wolf

Games in blister-packs

01) Cosmic Ark

02) Riddle of the Sphinx

• 1 month later...

It's probably pointless bumping and looking for these games here, because if someone has the remaining ones I need, I asume they would rather keep them than sell.

I will do one more bump though, for good measure then leave it for a while.

So, here it goes.......bump!

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone, I thought I would post a message to say if anyone finds anything I need don't worry about letting me know as I have come to a point now where I am probably going to sell all my games due to financial difficulties and this hobby is becoming increasingly more expensive as time progresses. I appreciate everyone's help in finding me some of the games I need but I will not be collecting any more, except for Megadrive games as they are my true gaming love.

When I decide to list everything I will post here in case anyone wishes to get some Atari HES stuff.

Dane

You might want to come back to completing your HES collection when the finances straighten out.

Yeah I hear you, but I reckon I'm going sell everything and just focus on Megadrive. I think half of the money I get from selling it all will go towards more Megadrive games and the rest to paying off bills and the likes. Are you still collecting 2600 carts or just sticking with your multi-cart thing you have?

hi dane,

sad to hear that you are stop collecting 2600 HES titles. it was very interesting to read about your progress of your collection. There are not many HES collectors out there. am i alone now?

as nofrills said

...... put them away for a while .......

i wish you the best for your new(old)passion Megadrive.

There are not many HES collectors out there. am I alone now?

I think HES collectors are far and few between. There are quite a few NES collectors but not Atari, I listed quite a few HES titles today on my eBay but not 2600............yet. I'll let you, and everyone know when I list the Atari stuff.

But for now, here what I listed: eBay Seller: flatuswalrus1?ff3=10&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

• 1 month later...

I managed to sell ALL my Atari HES titles to the one buyer. As I am not collecting anymore this is my last post here. Thanks very much to everyone who helped me build my collection...unfortunate it all had to go but that's life.

I managed to sell ALL my Atari HES titles to the one buyer. As I am not collecting anymore this is my last post here. Thanks very much to everyone who helped me build my collection...unfortunate it all had to go but that's life.

I see God granted you an extra day to ensure your collection went to a collector - He must be a gamer himself ;)

Good luck!