IGNORED

ColecoVision Set with A/V mod * $168 plus free box and tray *

Yurkie

Here is a US version in really nice shape. It is not modded. Very nice condition, with really nice stickers. I tested this one 100% also including VRAM, and controller ports and it works perfect. Console only. $60 plus $15 shipping US and a little more for Canada and Europe. Here are some pics

I will do the my A/V mod on this console for an additional $40, A/V cord included. Making your total $100 plus $15 shipping. Here is a link to my A/V mod thread.

http://www.atariage....__fromsearch__1

PM sent

ColecoVision with A/V composite mod and refurbished controllers with ball knobs, includes power supply and A/V cord. $175 plus shipping. This unit is tested and working 100% Will be posting a picture as soon as I figure out what is wrong with my digital camera.

ColecoVision with A/V composite mod and refurbished controllers with ball knobs, includes power supply and A/V cord. $175 plus shipping. This unit is tested and working 100% Will be posting a picture as soon as I figure out what is wrong with my digital camera.

Here is a picture of the Complete ColecoVision set mentioned. This Console is Modded with my single jack A/V composite. Tested and working 100%. The controllers are refurbished and working 100% perfect and have ball knobs. $175 plus shipping.

post-23318-126944691832_thumb.jpg

Here is a picture of the Complete ColecoVision set mentioned. This Console is Modded with my single jack A/V composite. Tested and working 100%. The controllers are refurbished and working 100% perfect and have ball knobs. $175 plus shipping.

As I mentioned in another thread, I've now bought two of these modded units off Yurkie, as well as replacement controllers and the Mario controllers and I've been very happy with the work he's done as well as how professional he's been.

Thanks again for your commitment to classic gaming.icon_smile.gif

ColecoVision Set still available.

Yurkie rules!

I received my ColecoVision the other day. Unpacked it, and hooked it up to my HD TV to test (I don't use it all the time, but my other Coleco doesn't work at all on it, so it is the ultimate test.)

Even my wife commented on how nice it looked! The screen is sharp as hell, the Coleco itself is gussied up and oh-so minty. The controllers are also quite good, although I must make a very minor comment about one of the knobs being a little bit clicky at first when I would push the direction up. It seems after a half hour or so, this clickiness went away, and now it is working just fine. Everything has to be broken in I suppose. ;)

As far as the actual control goes, I didn't see much if a difference at first. But after getting used to it, I don't think I could use those disc stick things again. Also, the responsiveness is much better, and the side buttons as well as the numeric pad are very sensitive, and MUCH easier to use!

Yurkie packs in a nice A/V cable, and all the connections are solid. I would clean your carts up before shoving them in a Yurkie system; dirty carts make for dirty pin slots. But even after testing some of my most malfunctioning carts, the success rate was much much higher than my original Coleco. And these things are filthy as hell, but I just wanted to put this console through the grinder and see every aspect of it.

The power switch has been resoldered, so it makes for a VERY solid connection. There were no fragments or garbage to speak of. The power cord fits much more snugly into the back of the system as well, another huge problem with my current Coleco which usually lead to scrambling; but not anymore.

Cosmetically, as I said, it's like you bought it new out of the box.

Now, Yurkie is asking a lot for these things; but in my opinion, it is MORE than justified. I am not sure what he did with the internals, but I wouldn't be surprised if he did a bit of reflowing on these things. You will pay top dollar, but you will you see a huge difference. Colecos are sensitive, and you don't want to pay 100 bucks for one that doesn't work. Even for casual gamers I would say it's worth it; if you have a broken console, you won't even "casually" be playing it!

Yurkie is a great shipper. He was super easy to deal with, polite, and even held the console for me when I got screwed by a buyer, and didn't have the cash right away. He would have shipped out same day, but I bought at like 9 on a Friday, so he shipped Monday morning. It arrived packed in a decent box, full of styrofoam beans, and wrapped up in bubble wrap. Even the cart Q*berts Qubes came wrapped! Pretty nice, considering I have bought games for a hundred dollars plus that were tossed into a yellow envelope.

I highly recommend this seller. I highly recommend his product. You will not be dissapointed.

Thanks, Yurkie!

Since I am offering a $7 discount on my A/V mod I will drop the price of this complete unit $7 also. Plus as a bonus I will throw in a box and styrofoam tray. So that's $168 plus shipping. Here is a picture of the complete unit and here are 2 pictures of the box and styrofoam.

post-23318-127032151647_thumb.jpg

post-23318-127032154704_thumb.jpg

post-23318-127032157677_thumb.jpg

Since I am offering a $7 discount on my A/V mod I will drop the price of this complete unit $7 also. Plus as a bonus I will throw in a box and styrofoam tray. So that's $168 plus shipping. Here is a picture of the complete unit and here are 2 pictures of the box and styrofoam.

This Set with free box still available