IGNORED

The Real Keyboard Component on Ebay

Why in the heck expect something crazy... That was me, and I just lost the lead this morning... and that bid was about all I could afford to do at this point for it. Would of liked to have it.

Nothing wrong with that, just said it to identify the interested person bidding since you cant see names. Suppose I could have put a****a or whatever, haha :) Expect something crazy as in thought the price would end much higher since there was some obviously very interested people with multiple bids.

My pathetic attempt, at sniping with $2579.00, Didn't even register. :P I can dream can't I. :D HHW

Well you would have beaten my highest proxy. I still don't know how I would have paid for it if I won :D

I hear that you can get around $30,000 for a kidney...:P

I'm just stunned at how much that went for...

My pathetic attempt, at sniping with $2579.00, Didn't even register. :P I can dream can't I. :D HHW

Well you would have beaten my highest proxy. I still don't know how I would have paid for it if I won :D

Actually It went for what I thought,but was hoping it wouldn't go for. That Box is very rare. When I look at that auction, All I saw was the box. :D

Actually It went for what I thought,but was hoping it wouldn't go for. That Box is very rare. When I look at that auction, All I saw was the box. :D

That was a pretty nice box...;)