IGNORED

The Real Keyboard Component on Ebay

• 1 month later...

It is the same one, auction off in March. I wonder if it was a no pay, or as Max and Numan said , A whole lot of Shilling Going on. :ponder:

i actually have no desire to own one of these,there isnt any games worth owning is there? plus the price would never be worth it.

but that doesnt mean i won't bid on it!!!!!!!!! :D

the first bidder on the new auction also was the second highest bidder on the old auction.....someone from here possibly???

original auction: a***ss.gif( 1149iconRedStar_25x25.gif) US $100.00 May-21-10 16:10:58 PDT

relisted auction: a***ss.gif( 1149iconRedStar_25x25.gif) US $4,444.44 Mar-19-10 13:48:11 PDT

Hey, you are almost as good, as I am. :P:D

the first bidder on the new auction also was the second highest bidder on the old auction.....someone from here possibly???

original auction: a***ss.gif( 1149iconRedStar_25x25.gif) US $100.00 May-21-10 16:10:58 PDT

relisted auction: a***ss.gif( 1149iconRedStar_25x25.gif) US $4,444.44 Mar-19-10 13:48:11 PDT

Hey, you are almost as good, as I am. :P:D

the padawon has almost surpassed the master.

if i was a stalker like you,i would know everyones feedback number by heart!!! :D

Did you notice what i have bought in the last few weeks......dont tell my wife how much i wasted :ponder:

Edited by revolutionika

Hey, you are almost as good, as I am. icon_razz.gificon_mrgreen.gif

if i was a stalker like you,i would know everyones feedback number by heart!!! icon_mrgreen.gif

Did you notice what i have bought in the last few weeks......dont tell my wife how much i wasted icon_ponder.gif

Yes, I almost bid on that Mud Buggies, but I was to busy with the Halloween and TCM. icon_mrgreen.gif Congrates on those two biggies. icon_thumbsup.gif

Rev, did you get your CIB Mud Buggies??? What's the other biggie??

Hey, you are almost as good, as I am. icon_razz.gif:D

if i was a stalker like you,i would know everyones feedback number by heart!!! :D

Did you notice what i have bought in the last few weeks......dont tell my wife how much i wasted icon_ponder.gif

Yes, I almost bid on that Mud Buggies, but I was to busy with the Halloween and TCM. :D Congrates on those two biggies. icon_thumbsup.gif

I will let him tell ya, but, I will give you a hint. It is a racing game, but it was CBS. :D

Hey, you are almost as good, as I am. icon_razz.gif:D

Yes, I almost bid on that Mud Buggies, but I was to busy with the Halloween and TCM. :D Congrates on those two biggies. icon_thumbsup.gif

I will let him tell ya, but, I will give you a hint. It is a racing game, but it was CBS. :D

Yes,i got a boxed mud buggies.

Intv Turbo (CBS Version) Was 275 too much,did i set a precedent for this games worth?

Hey, you are almost as good, as I am. icon_razz.gificon_mrgreen.gif

if i was a stalker like you,i would know everyones feedback number by heart!!! icon_mrgreen.gif

Yes, I almost bid on that Mud Buggies, but I was to busy with the Halloween and TCM. icon_mrgreen.gif Congrates on those two biggies. icon_thumbsup.gif

I will let him tell ya, but, I will give you a hint. It is a racing game, but it was CBS. icon_mrgreen.gif

Yes,i got a boxed mud buggies.

Intv Turbo (CBS Version) Was 275 too much,did i set a precedent for this games worth?

Congrats on both!! Was yours the $186 Mud Buggies, cause that strikes me as a pretty decent deal.

As for the Turbo, hard to say since you rarely see the CBS version so maybe you have established a recent benchmark anyways.

Either way good for you and good for me since now I don't have to worry about bidding against you on these in the future!icon_mrgreen.gif