IGNORED

Intellivision World Series Baseball Rom

Tempest

Does anyone have the fixed version of the World Series Baseball that works with the Cuttle Cart 3? I read somewhere that someone had fixed the bankswitching so it worked with the CC but I can't seem to find the rom anywhere.

Tempest

Does anyone have the fixed version of the World Series Baseball that works with the Cuttle Cart 3? I read somewhere that someone had fixed the bankswitching so it worked with the CC but I can't seem to find the rom anywhere.

Tempest

What is the problem? Mine seems to work fine. I haven't really played it that much. In fact, I think I last played it when testing for Chad back in the day.

Does it not load? or does it crash?

I'll have to try it again.

-Lee

The Cuttle Cart 3 page says that WSB does not work due to the bankswitching not being supported. I never actually tried to fire it up.

Tempest

Hmmm.... interesting. You are talking specifically for the ECS? I have two roms I just tried. They both appear to work. I wonder if it fails later in the game or something. I should actually play this one as it looks pretty cool.

I will have to read the CC3 manual. I never did read it :-)

In any case, send me a private email, if interested, I can see what I can send you.

Take care,

-Lee

So the rom works, but not with the Intellivoice? Maybe that's what Chad meant? I guess no voice is better than nothing, but still I'd like to get the whole thing working. I guess I'll have to scour ebay for a copy.

Tempest