IGNORED

Bionic Commando XBOX 360 for 7 bucks shipped

bradjewell

linky

Topic says it all. Don't know how long it's good for.

Thanks for the heads up. I ordered a copy for a friend who doesn't have XBox Live so I can mail it to her. Picked up a 12 month XBox Live card for myself while there. Newegg rocks!

Now only if they would offer Mega Man 9 and 10 like that....

Got the game today. Gotta love Newegg and how quick they are!

However, I screwed up.

I thought this was the remake of the Bionic Commando game that they released on the Xbox Live service last year. I allready have that, but was going to send it to a friend who doesn't have XBox Live. After all, some games have been released on disc as well as on Live.

Nope, this is the new Bionic Commando game. That I heard terrible things about. :sad:

Oh well, it was only $8.

Nope, this is the new Bionic Commando game. That I heard terrible things about. :sad:

I knew it was the new/remake, not the XBL version, but I ordered it anyway because, although like you I read mostly negative reviews, I still wanted to play the game for myself. Mine is supposed to arrive tomorrow in the other half of my order (I ordered 4 games and 3 different subcontractors filled the order).