IGNORED

Best "3rd party" games?

cimerians

I love the Epyx games the best and also MicroFun. Activision is OK. Imagic's Dragonfire is great compared to the 2600 (obviously) but I'm not sure what the release list for Imagic on the Coleco is. Was there a Demon Attack? Parker Brothers is another thumbs up, my favorite console version of Frogger and Tutankham is for the CV. I dont like the CV version of Montezuma's Revenge though. I think it was done better on the Atari 5200. Opcode remake it please! and Tron!

Anyone have favorites too?

Parker Brothers really had some good titles, most of the major ports are fun across all platforms. Qbert's Cubes is quite a good rare game and has nice graphic improvements over the original CV release.

Although it seems to get trashed in favour of other versions but I like the CV Pitfall!

Parker Brothers really had some good titles, most of the major ports are fun across all platforms. Qbert's Cubes is quite a good rare game and has nice graphic improvements over the original CV release.

Although it seems to get trashed in favour of other versions but I like the CV Pitfall!

I actually prefer the CV version of Pitfall II. :P

I haven't tried Q-berts cubes yet, need to try that out.

... but I'm not sure what the release list for Imagic on the Coleco is.

- DragonFire

- Fathom

- Moonsweeper

- Nova Blast

- Tournament Tennis (also re-release by Telegames)

- Wing War

Thats great and I have Wing War. One of my most frustrating but enjoyable games I had back in the day.