IGNORED

PLEASE LOCK: Sega Genesis Everdrive Flash Cart Bulk Order Thread

the.golden.ax

I'm also interested in this flash cartridge. I looked over the thread and didn't see any mention of price, maybe I overlooked it. What is the group price per unit going to be approximately?

Expect about $70ish with a case, label, cart, and insert. Buying one yourself would run $80. Even with shipping people should save $5 - $10 and get a superior package.

That said, there is no reason anyone who just wants the bare cart would have to have the nicer package we are trying to get ready. You could always go with the naked everdrive. I'll make sure that is an option once I open this for payment.

AX

I'm also interested in this flash cartridge. I looked over the thread and didn't see any mention of price, maybe I overlooked it. What is the group price per unit going to be approximately?

Expect about $70ish with a case, label, cart, and insert. Buying one yourself would run $80. Even with shipping people should save $5 - $10 and get a superior package.

That said, there is no reason anyone who just wants the bare cart would have to have the nicer package we are trying to get ready. You could always go with the naked everdrive. I'll make sure that is an option once I open this for payment.

AX

Sweet. Thanks for adding me to the list by the way :)

AX

Sweet. Thanks for adding me to the list by the way icon_smile.gif

Glad to see you onboard sean...icon_mrgreen.gif

Please remove me from the list, I have ordered one direct today (too impatient :roll:)

I would like to buy a cart label if that is possible though

Ta

on a side note, Igor is working on a SNES flash cart too, he says it should be finished in 3-4 weeks :cool:

The N64 cart he is working on will take a lot longer though :(

This does play Master System games?

Allegedly, yes! I'm not sure whether there are any compatibility issues, but it seems to support at least some (most? almost all?) SMS games. I doubt it has FM sound support, though.

How about SG1000?

I would assume not, since SG-1000 support isn't present in the Mega Drive/Genesis.

Any word on whether it can be used as a region change cart for Sega CD?

Why not just rip your game then use SCDConv then re-burn it.

Put your good copies away for safe keeping thats what i did.

Add me in too :)

Edit : Well im impatient :P , i'm going to mail that guy in a min :)

Ah, he should skip the SNES and focus on the N64

Don't forget about n64 myth flashcart :cool:

$199 for Flash cart, $70 for SD card adapter if you don't have one already. If this guy can create one that has an SD card direct input, that would be a huge upgrade. His prototype didn't have that though.