IGNORED

Carrere games

YOK-dfa

Which ones you guys still need? I have a few spare ones, although i have the feeling those are the same you guys already have...

Personally i think that (besides the obvious ones like Homevision) this is one of the hardest PAL sets to get complete. Even Videogems, Technovision, Dynamics or ITT are easier to get...

Which ones you guys still need? I have a few spare ones, although i have the feeling those are the same you guys already have...

gotta check in my storage ... i'm not sure right now ... that's why i probably just let go the ones i see on ebay right now ...

Personally i think that (besides the obvious ones like Homevision) this is one of the hardest PAL sets to get complete. Even Videogems, Technovision, Dynamics or ITT are easier to get...

true ... technovision has only 3 titles so it's fairly easy ... ITT are all easy to get ... dynamics also turn up often enough although there is the case variations, videogems are often enough on ebay AU ...

i'd say it is true except for homevision titles, as some haven't even surface once yet ....

I´m missing:

Infernal Tower

M.A.D.

Picnic

Space Jockey

I´f you got any of these to spare please PM me. :)