IGNORED

Season 1 Game 6 *Pinball*

I can't believe the scores you guys get!

I'm happy when I can get 1000 points with the first ball, it's usually around 300!!

I need some help ... PLEASE!

in the attached image, the path that the ball almost always take.

I don't often loose balls between the center flippers.

In most cases ,I hit the ball with on of the center flipper and the ball directly goes in the hole in the opposite corner.

post-25394-127228517918_thumb.jpg

lol Pat, I love your image... To guarantee a min of 1,210 per ball hold the plunger all the way down (as it will bounce on the purple and blue targets and go into the ball save hole on the left

As for the ball flying over the left/right side, remember aim low whenever in doubt (hitting towards the very bottom of the flippers will keep the ball hugging the side so it wont go over the side as much.

As for scoring, get out of the first level as soon as possible, as the only real scorer on the first board is the gold ball targets on the top left (where you have 3 left in your picture). Each one give you a bonus 1000pt credit at the end of the ball, and finishing the series will give you a bonus multiplier as well as the red target to net a gold ball, where all scores are doubled for that ball...

As for you, Rev, I love a challenge... and here goes to reaching a million (and TG status) before the week is out :)

ummm, rev, after looking at your score.... a final digit of 6 isn't possible... What gives?

OK OK OK !!!!

before this gets out of hand,i thought it was obvious that my score was fake!!!! i did the little angle halo face followed by the devil face.

plus the score itself,over 800,000.....come one guys!!!!!!!!!!

i did an ultra un believable number and a couple guys bought into it!!!! :D

consider this my late april fools joke

any future score from me will be a picture of my tv :)

I was giving you credit for it (yesterday as I looked it at it work), but when I got home my mind was like, a six? Really? hehe..... Good one Rev :) Now lets see you get there :) :) As My goal, joke or not on ur side, is to beat that to show it can be done (doubt I’ll make it but who knows)

Here is tonight's score...374K

I have got over 500K a few times. I believe breaking the million mark is possible. I had 300K after the second ball.

It does seem the multiplier only goes to 5X Is this true? I thought I had reach additional multipliers after 5x but it didn't change..

I was not watching closely.... as the ball is most important LOL

Gene

post-7434-127242625517_thumb.jpg

SO 5x and 30. Yup! I took a closer look.

Only spent about 30 seconds on the 3rd screen in this game.

500K is where I used to score 20-30 years ago. I guess I am getting used to the keyboard.

I didn't remember playing this so much back then.... Thought it was MLB and NFL, But I guess I put a few hours in after all.

Gene

post-7434-127251228741_thumb.jpg

Wow, what a bummer :(

I think my score was 1,158,xxx but the thing rolls over and the high score is 999,999

Kinda wish I didn't find out. But it was fun to play a game this much again.

What is next? I think I only got to season 7 on Bump n Jump. 5 of the season got the full bonus.

Then I read about the cheat.. Ruined the game for me. But maybe I'll get into it again.

Gene

post-7434-127268494952_thumb.jpg