IGNORED

CF7 Interface free - to a developer

Having picked up some of Jaime's latest handywork, I no longer need my original CF7 interface (shown here). It's one of the original models with a separate little power board, and the 32K RAM expansion added by me.

I figured I'd offer it to one of the developers in the community if there's someone who doesn't have one yet and could make use of it. Offer is simple, it's free and I'll pay postage (US) ;) If multiple devs want a shot at it, I'll pick one person at random. If no devs are interested I'll offer it to a user in the TI community.

So for now - if any developers are interested, post in this thread. :)

Hey buddy. If nobody takes you up on this, I'd love to have it. I'm building a fully portable TI laptop setup for the Faire. Fits in a very small briefcase and it's a console, a 10 inch flatscreen, a CF7 (right now I have my CF7 dev system broken down using the CF7 and AV cable for this rig) a Navarrone cart expander, the EA module, the XB module, and a Disk Manager II module all in custom foam cutouts.... It's not quite done yet, as the foam needs to be replaced and I need a better AV cable and another CF7, but it's gonna be bad as hell when it's done. Of course, I already have one, so if a serious newcomer wants one, then it should absolutely go to them--- but as I said, if nobody chimes in, keep me in mind. :)

Make it a prize for a contest. Perhaps the "Best Doctor Who Game" contest? Seriously, I already have one, but I could be inspired to write such a game.

Having picked up some of Jaime's latest handywork, I no longer need my original CF7 interface (shown here). It's one of the original models with a separate little power board, and the 32K RAM expansion added by me.

I figured I'd offer it to one of the developers in the community if there's someone who doesn't have one yet and could make use of it. Offer is simple, it's free and I'll pay postage (US) ;) If multiple devs want a shot at it, I'll pick one person at random. If no devs are interested I'll offer it to a user in the TI community.

So for now - if any developers are interested, post in this thread. :)

I'm kind of interested, actually. I don't have one, but I've been holding off getting one to inspire myself to build my PC interface already (it's amazing how much you can do without such a device when you're putting off harder work ;) ). On the other hand, if nobody else claims it, I can probably use it for the faire. ;) (Which I still need to make sure I can get to...)

I'm interested but there's no guarantee I'd get anything done with it this year. The TI99 is on my list of machines to do something for. I just don't know when :lol:.

Yeah, but then you'll have to do Worm! for the TI-99/4A :D

(that's a great game, I love the scrolling maze and I got myself an Atari 7800 emulator only for playing this game!)