IGNORED

The Rarity page needs an update!

27ace27

Yes, the Air Raid page needs an update big-time. I do have nice scans of the box, but I'm a bit hesitant to add them to the database just yet as I don't want people using those scans to create reproduction boxes to sell on eBay.

..Al

I agree with you. I wouldn't put them up. If anything you should put the word COPY in faint white across the pic.

I agree with you. I wouldn't put them up. If anything you should put the word COPY in faint white across the pic.

I have thought about watermarking the images, but that's something I've been against for a long time even though other websites (including sites that have taken images from AtariAge) do routinely. I might make an exception for this box, though, or maybe make a subtle change that would be noticeable if the images were used to print a box.

..Al

Yes, the Air Raid page needs an update big-time. I do have nice scans of the box, but I'm a bit hesitant to add them to the database just yet as I don't want people using those scans to create reproduction boxes to sell on eBay.

..Al

Couldn't you just put up really low rez images, 72 dpi and sorta small? Sure, someone could redraw it, but they could do that with the images available from Ebay too.