IGNORED

A large Blunder

Oh my god I just realized what happened. I've been on a business trip and I've only been using my cellphone to post on certain topics. Meanwhile, my 14 year old has hacked into my accounts on all different forums and made me look like a jerk. I've since changed my passwords on all my fourm accounts. You all have my deepest apologies for this topic or any other topic he started. I will try to find them and apologize on each one he started. Thank you for your understanding.

Edited by ThelonelyAlien

My intelligence has been insulted and i've been called a liar. Nobody believes me in this fiasco and on my other posts i've also been called a liar. I've tried to apologize but I think the trains left the station on this one. Any reputation I have earned has been destroyed. So i have decided to retire and go to other forums. I will still use the site for info and monitor the forums to post maybe once in a blue moon. A lot of the people hear are great, and I will miss them. Until then Au revoir.

My intelligence has been insulted and i've been called a liar. Nobody believes me in this fiasco and on my other posts i've also been called a liar. I've tried to apologize but I think the trains left the station on this one. Any reputation I have earned has been destroyed. So i have decided to retire and go to other forums. I will still use the site for info and monitor the forums to post maybe once in a blue moon. A lot of the people hear are great, and I will miss them. Until then Au revoir.

We'll miss you.

(actually I just made that up because I was board)

• Like 2

Butthurt much?

Have fun, don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

I'm sorry, I thought I was done but no. I tried to leave peacefully and be a gentlemen about it. BUT NOO! Everyone had to go and insult me more. I used to like this site. I really did. I felt at home and part of the community. I used it for info and such. But one thing happens, and everyone is quick to say murder. It's funny how 15 years old kids can make fun of a 42 year old man on this site. Say what you want about me, but when someone asks me about this site I'm gonna say: Yeah, nice site, great info, friendly admin and mods, but most of the users are assholes. Stick to other sites for forums. And ban me, I don't care. And most importantly, I haven't been that hard on my son. He was just really mad and it's fine now. It's over. But after seeing what you guys posted, he tried to hang himself. He's been seeing a psychiatrist. You don't know how pissed I am at you. I know everyone is gonna say "Yeah that guys just jokeing, yeah uh man he just some lonely old man in his house tryin pull our leg" I hope all of know in your heart and your soul, that you almost made someone kill them self. So think about that tonight in your sleep. God I'm just so angry and I just hate this forum. I'm not even going to use the site anymore. Take no offense Albert or any of the mods but I just have too many bad feelings with this place. SO SIGNING OFF FOR THE LAST Fracking time

THELONELYALIEN

assholes-demotivational-poster-1222569254.jpg

Edited by ThelonelyAlien

But after seeing what you guys posted, he tried to hang himself. He's been seeing a psychiatrist. You don't know how pissed I am at you. I know everyone is gonna say "Yeah that guys just jokeing, yeah uh man he just some lonely old man in his house tryin pull our leg" I hope all of know in your heart and your soul, that you almost made someone kill them self. So think about that tonight in your sleep.

I call both bull and shit on that one.

Edited by GregadetH

But after seeing what you guys posted, he tried to hang himself. He's been seeing a psychiatrist. You don't know how pissed I am at you. I know everyone is gonna say "Yeah that guys just jokeing, yeah uh man he just some lonely old man in his house tryin pull our leg" I hope all of know in your heart and your soul, that you almost made someone kill them self. So think about that tonight in your sleep.

I call both bull and shit on that one.

I agree, this guy absolutely reeks with bullshit.

Cut! It's a rap. Thanks everyone for putting up with all that Bullshit. I'm making a video for a class project in psychology. You see its about how people react when presented with facts that seem highly illogical and ridiculous. I then tried to explain said facts in the way of a troll post, often spelling words wrong to give the illusion that I was very young or had a low I.Q. . Then I decided to move onto what happens when the same people are confronted with aggression. I burst out into a strong rage pretending it was all a misunderstanding. More people called Bull-Shit so no a single person fell for it, which is just as I predicted. Henceforth my theory is complete, I'm still awaiting the grade but I think I did good. :D You guys were all great subjects :D . But damn, that was the most fun I've had on the internet in years. lol

Edit= Just got the papers, got an A-

Edited by ThelonelyAlien

Cut! It's a rap. Thanks everyone for putting up with all that Bullshit. I'm making a video for a class project in psychology. You see its about how people react when presented with facts that seem highly illogical and ridiculous. I then tried to explain said facts in the way of a troll post, often spelling words wrong to give the illusion that I was very young or had a low I.Q. . Then I decided to move onto what happens when the same people are confronted with aggression. I burst out into a strong rage pretending it was all a misunderstanding. More people called Bull-Shit so no a single person fell for it, which is just as I predicted. Henceforth my theory is complete, I'm still awaiting the grade but I think I did good. :D You guys were all great subjects :D . But damn, that was the most fun I've had on the internet in years. lol

Too bad you fail at life. Somebody swing the ban hammer down on this numb nuts already!

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/It_was_a_social_experiment

You stupid piece of shit.

• Like 2

You edited your post to say that you 'got the papers' less than 60 seconds after you posted it. Post time: 8:57 AM. Edit time: 8:57 AM. You're making a "video" yet somehow you got "papers" back. Interesting.

So I have two theories:

A) You really are making a video that somehow gets turned into papers that get graded and handed back on a SUNDAY less than sixty seconds after you post 'explaining' what you were doing, as if your professor/teacher/what have you somehow knew you had posted this or you are magically efficient at checking your e-mail and had graded your 'papers' either on a Saturday night or at 6AM on a Sunday morning...

or

B) You're still attention whoring, or at least coming up with a pathetic excuse for your attention whoring.

Occam's Razor leads one to to the true answer in this case.

You edited your post to say that you 'got the papers' less than 60 seconds after you posted it. Post time: 8:57 AM. Edit time: 8:57 AM. You're making a "video" yet somehow you got "papers" back. Interesting.

So I have two theories:

A) You really are making a video that somehow gets turned into papers that get graded and handed back on a SUNDAY less than sixty seconds after you post 'explaining' what you were doing, as if your professor/teacher/what have you somehow knew you had posted this or you are magically efficient at checking your e-mail and had graded your 'papers' either on a Saturday night or at 6AM on a Sunday morning...

or

B) You're still attention whoring, or at least coming up with a pathetic excuse for your attention whoring.

First Off I do not like this word "Attention Whoring", also because I gave my teacher the link to this site, lovely impression guys. It seems nasty, probably just like your mind. Second, I went to check my grades on this amazing site called Snapgrades. It's related to school and grades, I know, impossible right!? Third, i've never heard of that excuse, and the link you sent me to had no information on said topic and the ad's were nasty and about unsavory things. Those "Papers" are what goes with the video. I had to write my theory and all that stuff. I would post it on youtube but for some reason they don't allow videos over 10 minutes (My video is a half hour long) Believe what you want but thanks for the A guys. The site is nice, I enjoy the forums but I will be studying abroad in Egypt this year so I probably not me on much. (Yes psychology is my minor, Archeology is my major) I may pop on to see the forums once in a blue moon but it will probably not be on till 2012.

Edited by ThelonelyAlien

So I have two theories:

or

First Off I do not like this word "Attention Whoring", also because I gave my teacher the link to this site, lovely impression guys. It seems nasty, probably just like your mind. Second, I went to check my grades on this amazing site called Snapgrades. It's related to school and grades, I know, impossible right!? Third, i've never heard of that excuse, and the link you sent me to had no information on said topic and the ad's were nasty and about unsavory things. Those "Papers" are what goes with the video. I had to write my theory and all that stuff. I would post it on youtube but for some reason they don't allow videos over 10 minutes (My video is a half hour long) Believe what you want but thanks for the A guys. The site is nice, I enjoy the forums but I will be studying abroad in Egypt this year so I probably not me on much. (Yes psychology is my minor, Archeology is my major) I may pop on to see the forums once in a blue moon but it will probably not be on till 2012.

Please, leave the forum. The forum will be a much nicer place without the stench of your bullshit wafting through.