IGNORED

Cuttle Cart 3 owners Donkey Kong question

I own a Cuttle Cart 3 and CC3 from Beeslife. I didn't realize that someone named Carl R. Mueller, Jr. created a version of Donkey Kong (DKINTY) which shows what Donkey Kong for the Intellivision could have looked like. I decided to download this rom and instead of playing it on an emulator I thought it would be cool to place it on my Cuttle Cart. I didn't realize what a task this would be as I had to convert the rom from .bin file to a .rom file. After converting it and placing it on my Cuttle Cart I was amazed as to how good this game is. If Donkey Kong would have been released by Coleco the way Carl designed it this would have been a big hit for Intv. I'm still amazed at the sound and graphics.

Has anyone else seen this version of Donkey Kong? I would highy recommend if you own a Cuttle Cart get this rom on your Cuttle Cart.

I own a Cuttle Cart 3 and CC3 from Beeslife. I didn't realize that someone named Carl R. Mueller, Jr. created a version of Donkey Kong (DKINTY) which shows what Donkey Kong for the Intellivision could have looked like. I decided to download this rom and instead of playing it on an emulator I thought it would be cool to place it on my Cuttle Cart. I didn't realize what a task this would be as I had to convert the rom from .bin file to a .rom file. After converting it and placing it on my Cuttle Cart I was amazed as to how good this game is. If Donkey Kong would have been released by Coleco the way Carl designed it this would have been a big hit for Intv. I'm still amazed at the sound and graphics.

Has anyone else seen this version of Donkey Kong? I would highy recommend if you own a Cuttle Cart get this rom on your Cuttle Cart.

Would you be willing to post the version that works with the Cuttle Cart?

Bill

Bill

I wouldn't mind posting it if it's ok to do so. Do I need to check with someone first? Any suggestions as to the best way to do this.

I would also be very interested in using the file with my CC3 :)

DKONG3.zip

Here is that homebrew version of Donkey Kong for INTV. I'd be curios to hear from the Cuttle Cart owners (that end up using this rom) to see what their opinions of this game is.

Edited by ddaniels

DKONG3.zip

Here is that homebrew version of Donkey Kong for INTV. I'd be curios to hear from the Cuttle Cart owners (that end up using this rom) to see what their opinions of this game is.

I can't open the zip file. It says the zip file is invalid.

any thoughts?

Bill

DKONG3.zip

I can't open the zip file. It says the zip file is invalid.

any thoughts?

Bill

Try using an application called Winrar to open it.