IGNORED

Oh Gawd... say it ain't so, Pac-Man

Mendon

Please, please, please..... don't desecrate Pac-Man!!

Pac-Man Party for the Wii:

- more than 45 mini-games

- curling, tennis, King of the Hill, traditional Pac-Man style games, and more

- story mode: guide Pac-Man through various locales (green meadow, desert, snowy mountains) laid out on a Monopoly-style game board

- the ghosts chase Pac-Man around the board

- The goal: Help Mr. Cookie save his secret recipe

- you can go straight to whatever mini-game you want

- also includes original arcade version of Pac-Man, Galaga and Dig-Dug

"We've definitely taken the Pac-Man themes and concept and expanded them to make Pac-Man relevant for the current generation of gamer. Going the party game route is right in line with the audience and who will have fun playing it, both parents and kids. It's very family-friendly." - Todd Thorson, Namco Bandai

ORIGINAL STORY HERE

You do this, Namco, and I'll never buy another of your products again!!

Mendon

The only Pacman after Ms. Pacman that I enjoyed (and there have been many, many) is "Pacman Arrangement" that appeared on PS2 (possibly others) Namco Museum (not the 50th anniv. ed, the original) and also on the "Pac Man Collection" for Gameboy Advance, and Namco Museum for PSP.

Just because they came out with a ton of crap games (and are about to again) doesn't mean you have to play them, or that the original is desecrated.

I could have sworn this has already happened. I recall a party game for Gamecube or something that was Pac-Man themed...they even had Tekken characters involved IIRC!

That was Pac-Man Fever.

I seem to remember Pac-man already had a "Party" game for gamedube. Wasn't that the one where people could link gameboys to it and the other players could be ghosts?

The fact Namco is actually dragging his old ass out and using him for something besides filler for a "anniversary" pack is actually pretty cool. As for he game itself, if it turns out good, I may be interested, but this sounds like multiplatform gaming to me...and if it's available for something else, I'll get it for that.

Speaking for myself:

Pac-Man CE was a great Pac-Man game.

Pac-Man playing Curling, Tennis and King of the Hill while "helping Mr. Cookie save his recipe"?? Barf!

Mendon

Remake PAC Land 2. I love that game. Call it PAC Land 3 Save The World. Have 2D graphics but better than before. Keep the slingshot game play. Make the game a huge world. Like PAC can go to Europe, Japan,etcc.... plus have the original stages in the game. Make the original stages have more though. Like eat in restaurant's, play Namco arcade games in arcades. Not just PAC games only. Work side jobs for money, drive automobile's like cars, trucks, trash trucks, etc.... PAC Land 2 is one of my favorite games of all time.

Edited by NBC