IGNORED

At least 181 reasons to love my collection

atari181

I Finally scored this, at a great price too, but Damn!I need the box!

CPUWIZ does, too. It's an extremely difficult box to get. The only reason I have a boxed copy is because the quality of the box had noticeable wear and many people passed, although I was more than happy with it.

CPUWIZ does, too. It's an extremely difficult box to get. The only reason I have a boxed copy is because the quality of the box had noticeable wear and many people passed, although I was more than happy with it.

Indeed, I am offering $400.00 for just the box, but it has to be in better shape than yours. :)

I would buy it complete for $500.00 as well.

• 2 weeks later...

That cart should be heavily modified, it has to have a board in it that looks like a KLAX or Shooting Arcade PCB. In other words, too big. It can't have a bottom.

klax_61490.jpg

that is correct it doesn't really fit at all. It sticks out almost a quarter inch.

post-25505-0-54652100-1433121502_thumb.jpgpost-25505-0-52766500-1433121584_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Excellent, that means it is genuine. :)

EDIT: In case you are curious about the EPROM's being labeled and how, this cart has no screw in it, in fact the screw post is dremeled off. ;)

That big ass PCB does the same as my red one, which is the same size as a production board...

post-1244-1232927789.jpg

Haven't been here in a long time, but was just looking through this entire thread out of curiosity.

I'm both jealous and impressed with your sizable collection.

I've never been a fan of repros, but it's an impressive collection nonetheless. Considering the sheer amount of money you have invested in this, I certainly hope you have it all well protected.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Some more PAL stuff

ah, cool stuff. :thumbsup:

Can you please tell me, what games are on the carts?

River Bomb (is this River Raid?)

River Raid 2 (is this really River Raid 2 ?)

Ufo Patrol (really cool Bit Corp cart. it seems i have missed this in the marketplace. It looks like a series that I do not know yet. is this PAL? i have to update the DB)

Ufo Patrol (really cool Bit Corp cart. it seems i have missed this in the marketplace. It looks like a series that I do not know yet. is this PAL? i have to update the DB)

I'll update you when I get back from vacation in 12 days

Edited by atari181

• 3 weeks later...

River Bomb is River Patrol

River Patrol II is River Patrol II

Phantom Ufo is most likely PAL. It is very hard to tell on my television as it fixes the roll. The colors look a bit awkward so I am guessing it is PAL.

Edited by atari181
  • Like 1