IGNORED

International editions

Rev

Does anyone really collect or want these intellivision international editions? They arent that different except the back of the box where the instructions go into the slots. On a display shelf you cant even tell them apart from the US version,maybe that is why i am hesitant to collect them. I am trying to limit myself to obvious box variants. Anyone collect these?

example:

hoc2.jpg

I do collect those, I have several with Spanish manual and a couple in German (Even a sealed Reversi with German manual in the back). But I don´t spend too much on that part of my collection, is not a priority. I get all my intl. boxes when buying a bundle of several games, or in a trade. that's me, I collect every single variation. But i need to get all the 125 officail games first (I got 95, but there's more on the way)

I haven't bothered either, as you said you can't really tell the difference unless you flip them over. Ehhh.icon_neutral.gif

Too many other things to collect. icon_smile.gif

i have a stack of like 20 of these in german, i guess i might throw them on ebay and see what they do.