IGNORED

HEADS UP

BuddyBuddies

Ill be parting with most of my Jaguar collection very soon,most likely ill be putting it on ebay so i can get the most for it, once i unpack everything ill be starting with the doubles/extras. I'm not leaving the scene but since i turned 30 my priorities have changed and im taking things in another direction. Its not an easy decision for me at all, but an inevitable one. Sorry guys....

JAGUAR RULES!

• Like 6

Ill be parting with most of my Jaguar collection very soon,most likely ill be putting it on ebay so i can get the most for it, once i unpack everything ill be starting with the doubles/extras. I'm not leaving the scene but since i turned 30 my priorities have changed and im taking things in another direction. Its not an easy decision for me at all, but an inevitable one. Sorry guys....

JAGUAR RULES!

:o

JAGUAR RULES!

Wow I didn't see that coming, Buddies :/ Glad to hear you're not just dropping everything but it's sad to think of what might become of what has to be the best Jaguar collection out there.

You don't need to say sorry to anyone, like you said, priorities change.

That's a shame to hear! I'm 26 and have slowly starting weeding through my game collections ridding worthless items, doubles, games that I will never play, and items with no sentimental value. So I hear you there.

On a different note... I'm especially curious to see what the Jag Duo case goes for...

That's a shame to hear! I'm 26 and have slowly starting weeding through my game collections ridding worthless items, doubles, games that I will never play, and items with no sentimental value. So I hear you there.

On a different note... I'm especially curious to see what the Jag Duo case goes for...

JagDuo will NEVER be sold!:cool:

• Like 2

JagDuo will NEVER be sold!:cool:

Good!

Wow, I remember when you first started buying everything you could see. It was crazy. Now your collection rivals JSmiths. Hell, your collection contains quite a lot of what made his so epic. It was a shock when he started selling stuff, and it's a shock that you are, but I guess all things change with time. Still, at least you're not getting out of the scene all together, and now does seem to be the time to sell, Jag stuff is reaching silly prices on ePay.

Really never thought I'd see the day... :sad:

Block SS4U.

Oh yes, that would be the worst travesty ever, if Buddy's wonderful, lovingly created collection went to that reseller... oh what a bad day that would be.

I mean, I know you want to make as much money as possible Buddy, but please, not SS4U!!! I don't think you could live with yourself.

Cheers,

Smeg

• 3 weeks later...

JAGUAR RULES!

I'm in my mid-30s, and I just got started...and you know, that in few years, you are going to try buy back some of your stuff.

Just recently, I wanted to show my son some games for PS1, I was looking for it and then realized that I sold it :( Not good, not good.

Really never thought I'd see the day... :sad:

Block SS4U.

Oh yes, that would be the worst travesty ever, if Buddy's wonderful, lovingly created collection went to that reseller... oh what a bad day that would be.

I mean, I know you want to make as much money as possible Buddy, but please, not SS4U!!! I don't think you could live with yourself.

Cheers,

Smeg

SS4U is blocked on ebay, that asshole is the only negative feedback ive ever got.... Also only my extra stuff is being sold off on ebay and things i can buy back later, im not leaving the Jag scene or selling my entire collection so most things in my Jagseum are not for sale. "JAGUAR RULES!"