IGNORED

Colecovision Ultimate SD Cartridge - Pre-Ordering Now Available!

classics

Just ordered!

Can't wait to get mine. :) Been a few months since I've even had time to power up the ColecoVision... But when this arrives, priorites will shift me thinks. :)

I may have to get with Yurkie and overhaul a system finally... I love new toys! :)

Thanks for your work, Steve... And thanks for your generosity, JF! Here's to hoping JF's starting a trend among homebrew authors! :)

Thanks for your work, Steve... And thanks for your generosity, JF! Here's to hoping JF's starting a trend among homebrew authors! :)

Agreed, JF could have easily modified both ROMs to only run from the SD cart by using one of the new bank switching methods, but he choose instead to trust in the community.

Now we can play them on emulators as well. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Agreed, JF could have easily modified both ROMs to only run from the SD cart by using one of the new bank switching methods, but he choose instead to trust in the community.

Now we can play them on emulators as well. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

In Homebrew Scene we trust :D :lol:

If all is going well, I may release more roms in the future :)

JF, would you sell ROMs of your sold out games for use on this flashcart? I really like the idea of playing Mr Chin and Mario Bros on this cart but I'm really interested in your other titles as well.

Classics... Steven... this is looking amazing! Now I will be able to do something to help with the homebrew scene... I can test prototypes for other homebrewers! This is something amazing! I never bought the 128 in 1 cart before but this one is a no-brainer! It's a must have! Looking forward to this!

August is always a great month (my birthday!) but this makes it even better!

JF, would you sell ROMs of your sold out games for use on this flashcart? I really like the idea of playing Mr Chin and Mario Bros on this cart but I'm really interested in your other titles as well.

Penguin Land is still available, Pooyan will be release next week icon_wink.gif

What about Ghost and Zombie? I'd like to try that one too. :)

Penguin Land is still available, Pooyan will be release next week icon_wink.gif

What about Ghost and Zombie? I'd like to try that one too. :)

Should get re-release soon actually ;)

Should get re-release soon actually

If it get re-release one day, it will not be the exact same version , and it is still not sure at all...

I sure hope you and Retro re-release it some day Youki as I didn't get a chance to get a copy and there was one on ebay about a week ago that went for $355!

It looks like you've created a great game and I don't know I can afford that much to play it. icon_mrgreen.gif

Penguin Land is still available, Pooyan will be release next week ;)

The screen shot on your web site looks nice. Is there going to be a demo to try?

Steve

Should get re-release soon actually

If it get re-release one day, it will not be the exact same version , and it is still not sure at all...

I sure hope you and Retro re-release it some day Youki as I didn't get a chance to get a copy and there was one on ebay about a week ago that went for $355!

It looks like you've created a great game and I don't know I can afford that much to play it. icon_mrgreen.gif

I saw that , it is impressive how much money some can put in a game...

I also pre-ordered a Colecovision Ultimate SD Cartridge. It looks pretty nice.

Pooyan is a pretty good game on NES & Atari 800.

How does the Colecovision version of Pooyan compare to those?

I also pre-ordered a Colecovision Ultimate SD Cartridge. It looks pretty nice.

Pooyan is a pretty good game on NES & Atari 800.

How does the Colecovision version of Pooyan compare to those?

It's a MSX conversion, so it look the same as the MSX version...

I do really like Pooyan actually, simple and fun game :)

How are the sales going Steven? I don't imagine that it will take long for the 100 to sell out.

JF - Pooyan next week? PM me when it's ready and I'll take one!

I believe a little more than half are spoken for.

Steve

I still have a couple little tweaks on my to-do list for the release firmware, but I believe these should start shipping out well before the 'ships by' date of 8/15 :)

Steve

May be the question have already been asked , if yes sorry.

But will you send with the cartridge some code samples or documentation of the API allowing to take advantage of your cartridge from a coding perspective?

Thanks.

I'm looking foward to receive mine! :)

I still have a couple little tweaks on my to-do list for the release firmware, but I believe these should start shipping out well before the 'ships by' date of 8/15 :)

Steve

May be the question have already been asked , if yes sorry.

But will you send with the cartridge some code samples or documentation of the API allowing to take advantage of your cartridge from a coding perspective?

Thanks.

I'm looking foward to receive mine! :)

Yes, I'll be posting them in the forum and along with the documentation at the bottom of the cartridge order page.

All the API parts are in C, which I am using with SDCC. There are assembler parts those functions wrap around, but you don't need to know or use Z80 assembler to use any of the API functions.

Steve

Yes, I'll be posting them in the forum and along with the documentation at the bottom of the cartridge order page.

All the API parts are in C, which I am using with SDCC. There are assembler parts those functions wrap around, but you don't need to know or use Z80 assembler to use any of the API functions.

Steve

wonderfull! Thanks! :thumbsup:

A few of these went out today. I'm going to keep shipping them as they are ready to go, rather than hold them all back for one mailing after the 15th.

Pre-orders are a little more than half sold out at the moment.

Steve

A few of these went out today. I'm going to keep shipping them as they are ready to go, rather than hold them all back for one mailing after the 15th.

Steve

OK, guess it's about time I got off my butt and ordered one.....(dramatic pause while I go and order).....done and done. icon_thumbsup.gif

Steve

That's awesome news! Good thing I placed my order already!