IGNORED

Halo for the 2600 Released at CGE! Download the game here!

Albert

I was going to make my own post here, but I'll just quote jaybird3rd:

so, you kinda "pirated" someone else's opinion eh? hehe :P

note to self: do not pirate someone else's opinion when that opinion is either incorrect or wildly out of proper context in the first pace.

I know I am way late to the thread but this release is more exciting than the homestar runner demo for 2600 by paul slocum... well done Ed, well done!

The Video Game Critic has a review posted for Halo 2600:

http://www.videogamecritic.net/2600hl.htm#Halo_2600

...scrolls downs...

"Indy 500 features single-screen tracks and a wide array of play modes. The special driving controllers (required) are simply paddles which can be rotated continuously in any direction..."

Sigh.

Heh, I feel ya, Robot Face.

(Sorry, if you don't like me calling you Robot Face I won't do it again. It's just that some members I know better by their avatars. Like WickeyColumbus, I know him better as "Vong." And I used to know tz101 as "Enduro," until he changed his avatar to "I've been waiting for this moment for all my life, oh Lord" face.)

Heh, I feel ya, Robot Face.

Red Robot, actually.

("Robot Face"? Eh? That's like calling someone "Human Face".)

You're right, of course.

Still, that was my initial, before-I-attached-rational-thought when I first saw your avatar. "Robot Face."

Although, since humans are born with faces while not all robots have "faces," one could say that the appellation "Robot Face" is less redundant than "Human Face."

Perhaps less interesting (except for readers with senses of humor that tend toward the scatological) is that several times while writing this post I accidentally typed "feces" when trying to type "faces." I'm just glad I don't have a robot as my avatar, lest someone call me "Robot Feces."

This concludes this derailment event. We now return you to your regularly-scheduled topic...

• 2 weeks later...

To all who wish they had a box to go along with their Halo 2600 cart I've prepared several color and style choices as well as a manual with custom back cover art. Click the following link to download a zip file with everything you need to start printing. I'll leave it up to you to figure out how to print and apply to cardboard. The manual is pretty easy, just print it double sided, (as in back to back) and staple the pages together.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?xp1gmkqa7rj6b89

Look below for samples.

HaloboxPic.jpg

Edited by kain_kusanagi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...