IGNORED

Super Circus AtariAge (new WIP)

PacManPlus

This game looks incredible. Make me want to buy a 7800 just to play this.

Sure is a great games as are several games and more coming all reasons to be into the 7800. I can say I got my 7800 a couple of years back and it would have been sitting collecting dust in the closet, but we have The Bob.

Hey Guys:

Ok, it's time. Everyone on the list on the preceding page can pay and/or send the cartridge in. The game is $30 + $2 shipping in U.S.A, $4 outside of the U.S.A. for my standard packaging. The 'conversion' is $20 + Cart. The PayPal address is Robert.DeCrescenzo@yahoo.com

Please state NTSC or PAL, and your AA username so I know who paid me. (and of course an address.) :)

As a side note, it's really cool how many people told me they were buying BOTH the XM and NON-XM versions of this game. Thanks for the support - of the game and the XM.

Thanks,

Bob

• Like 1

I think the best thing to do is to let Al handle the XM version of this game in the store, if it's ok. This game is a little different in that it has AtariAge in the title and the logo is even featured as the 'boss' balloon. So it should be there.

I imagine we are close the XM being delivered anyway.

I'm making the 'stand-alones' because of the Pokey, but for the XM it will be a standard 32K game anyway (using the Pokey on the XM) so it would be just like making the other ones.

Thanks!

Bob

Hi Bob, Longtime fan of your work. I have a suggestion for you if you think this would be something you could do. I have no other way of seeing a game being played except for when the cartridge arrives. Could it be possible for you to post a video here of the games you bring out? Usually I just decide if I'm going to buy a cart from you if I know the title. I'm sure I'd buy more if I could see the game. Thanks for your time, Brett

My copy arrived today. All I can say is, excellent work once again, Bob. The music is great even without the XM. If it weren't for your games, I might mothball the 7800. More and more, I'm playing paddle-only games for the 2600 and 7800. For me, this controller adds so much to these platforms.

My copy arrived today. All I can say is, excellent work once again, Bob. The music is great even without the XM. If it weren't for your games, I might mothball the 7800. More and more, I'm playing paddle-only games for the 2600 and 7800. For me, this controller adds so much to these platforms.

Stupid me. I didn't realize that the POKEY was in the cart. That's why the music is so good.