IGNORED

where to find most of the games in DSK format?

lucifershalo

Well, you can DL just about every game on the TI gameshelf in DSK format... Problem is, you can only mount 3 DSK images at once onto the CF card of your choice. A better way is to DL them in TIFILES format and put together your own "super" DSK images in TI99Dir. That way, you can have 50, 60, or 200 games on your CF card while still using only 3 DSK images.

just ordered the nanoPEB

and waiting for it

so in the meantime

I am looking for a site to download most of the games in DSK format

thanks

Dumb question. I have been out of the ti-99/4a game since I was a teenager. What is a nanoPEB and where can you get them?

just ordered the nanoPEB

and waiting for it

so in the meantime

thanks

Dumb question. I have been out of the ti-99/4a game since I was a teenager. What is a nanoPEB and where can you get them?

There are no dumb quesions and we are happy to help where we can :)

A "nanoPEB" is basically a compact flash device that plugs into the TI-99/4A sideport. It has 32K RAM and a serial interface.

The device is used to emulate disk drives. It's the most easy way to transfer disk images from your PC to the TI-99/4A.

It's also a lot faster than a disk drive.

These devices were previously known as "CF7+", but the version with the serial interface is called "nanoPEB".

It basically replaces the big PEB box.

They can be found from time to time on ebay. The ebay seller name is "schmutzig1952".

just ordered the nanoPEB

and waiting for it

so in the meantime

thanks

There are no dumb quesions and we are happy to help where we can :)

A "nanoPEB" is basically a compact flash device that plugs into the TI-99/4A sideport. It has 32K RAM and a serial interface.

The device is used to emulate disk drives. It's the most easy way to transfer disk images from your PC to the TI-99/4A.

It's also a lot faster than a disk drive.

These devices were previously known as "CF7+", but the version with the serial interface is called "nanoPEB".

It basically replaces the big PEB box.

They can be found from time to time on ebay. The ebay seller name is "schmutzig1952".

Cool. Thanks for that. I will keep an eye out for them.