IGNORED

THIS WAS WAY WEIRD!

kyle

Ok Roses department store wich is mostly in the south east has been strugggling for years and most have closed. Well the one the next town over has been hanging on but is finally going out of business. I went in today and omg i was shocked they had NES GAMES! GENNISIS GAMES! BOXED GAME GEARS! BOXED SATURNS! And lots of other rfs controllers and such. I got a new boxed sealed vice project doom for NES and hardball for genesis both for 5 bucks woo weird day old games at a department store. To bad no atari stuff.

Actually, that isn't that weird. A lot of old stores hold on to excess stock of stuff that didn't sell forever basically, because they intend to send it back to the company and never do, or lose track of it, or whatever.

I'll never forget, there was a toy store that went out of business around here in 1996... Saw tons of Atari games new for $2.00 there. Only bought one... DRAT!

Actually, that isn't that weird.  A lot of old stores hold on to excess stock of stuff that didn't sell forever basically, because they intend to send it back to the company and never do, or lose track of it, or whatever.

Yeah, no kidding: the Vectrex died in '83 or '84, yet there was suddenly a small stack of their games (mostly Star Trek) that I happened upon in '88 at a nearby Toys 'r Us. A friend was with me, which I was thinking of buying Trek, saying I had played it before, which he said to just play it four times and I'll have my money's worth. (It was a quarter.) I got it, of course. Duh.

Somewhere in a secret Toys R Us warehouse,

John says, "Hey Marty! What is this Atari 2600 stack of games that I found here in the back? Are they worth anything?"

Marty says, "What games are in that group?"

John say, "There is several with a name of Quadrun and River Patrol".

Marty says, "Nah. Never heard of them. Must not have been popular games. Maybe we can throw them out tomorrow to make more room for some of our PS2 games"

John says, "Ok. Into the trash they go".

How much are the new NES games, and what are they?
In regards to your question, the used games there are usually either $6.99 or $7.99. I got Killer Instinct for $17.99. As far as what other NES games are there, well, that location just closed but I went to one in Saugus, Massachusetts and there were no NES games. I guess the used games vary at each K-Mart each time you go in.

Whenever I go to a new area, I always try to find the oldest mall, with old KB Toy Stores in them...I have had some luck asking if they had any extra Atari or C64 games in the back...it's hit 3 times in about 3 years, and I usually get a really nice deal on things. Sadly, this route seems to be drying up, but it was good for a short while...

When the Warner Bros Store at the local mall closed, I managed to pick up Gameboy Cameras at 2 bucks a pop (I bought 10). Gameboy printers at 6 bucks (I bought 2). And a bunch of N64 games for 6 bucks each as well (I bought one of each)
That's very cool. I thought Game Boy Cameras weren't being sold anymore. By the way, what N64 games did you get?

When the Warner Bros Store at the local mall closed, I managed to pick up Gameboy Cameras at 2 bucks a pop (I bought 10). Gameboy printers at 6 bucks (I bought 2). And a bunch of N64 games for 6 bucks each as well (I bought one of each)
That's very cool. I thought Game Boy Cameras weren't being sold anymore. By the way, what N64 games did you get?

Well you figure this was when the majority of the WB stores closed. which was what.. 2-3 years ago? :) The N64 games I got were ummm I forget, but I do remember Jet Force Gemini, Perfect Dark, Excitebike 64, and maybe that Pokemon camera game? There were a few others as well which I can't specifically recall but I got about 10 games.