IGNORED

Intellivision Lives DS delayed again, again!

4ever2600

So I got mine today! Is my DS messed up or is anyone else having troubles with Night Stalker? The maze doesn't show up for me at all. Just the guy, robot, spider, gun, and bullets show up.

i just played it, no problems... i love getting to play this game with robotron style controls

it is the absolute weirdest feeling, when i go to press a button on the virtual ds keypad and i expect to feel the bubble key underneath the overlay but there is nothing there

Ahhh, yes...kind of like the feeling you get when you press the side buttons on the Intellivision II controller.......

Well, I got my shipping notification today, so my copy is on its way!

(Of course, I'll have to borrow someone's DS to play it on, since I sold mine after I gave up hope that Intellivision Lives! would ever be released for the DS. Oh well ... at least now I have an excuse to buy a DSi, when I have the money).

After 6 years, it's finally here!!! I have to say, great work Keith and crew! Yeah, Yeah, I know, the D&D games have a slight change to them, but they are still the same games. Also the Voice module doesn't seem to be able to do numbers like on Space Spartans (click on number of aliens). Regardless, I still get to play ALOT of INTV goodies on the go, which is what this was all about. It's so cool to have the actual keypads on the bottom so I don't have to memorize all of them! Again, it has it's flaws, but all in all a great compilation! Thanks again Blue Sky Rangers!!! - D