IGNORED

Pre-Order Page is now up for 7800 Expansion Module

Curt Vendel

I would assume the CC2 works alright with the expansion?

It should.

There had been a slight issue involving the High Score portion of the CC2 and whether their might be a conflict with the XM1, involving prority and how it would be addressed, but a work-around was proposed and I believe will be implemented, so there shouldn't be a problem.

• 2 months later...

Don't know why it's been slipping down on my to-do list, but If thegoldenax is still planning on dying extra XM case shells for the special 25th Anniversary Edition of the console that he has planned, I should pick up another unit so I can leave one stock, while the other goes into the fancy purpliefied case :D

• 3 weeks later...

Don't know why it's been slipping down on my to-do list, but If thegoldenax is still planning on dying extra XM case shells for the special 25th Anniversary Edition of the console that he has planned, I should pick up another unit so I can leave one stock, while the other goes into the fancy purpliefied case :D

This is the first I'm hearing of this... do you mean a replacement 7800 case? That would be rather wicked. Where can I learn more?

This is the first I'm hearing of this... do you mean a replacement 7800 case? That would be rather wicked. Where can I learn more?

Yup, it is confirmed. All the 25th Anniversary systems are coming with a silver/blue themed XM shell. You should buy one XM to keep as stock, and one to swap your shell on. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

AX

• Like 1

Last message I see on the website is an update on Feb 10th that states that the expansion modules should be shipping shortly. Nothing says that they ever shipped but the comments here seem to indicate that people are getting them. Since that's the case, I am very worried. I ordered mine back in December. Unfortunately I accidentally purged the confirmation e-mail. I did later get a followup e-mail giving an update on where Legacy Engineering sits with its orders around Christmas time but it doesn't have my order information. I can confirm that I was charged though. Is there any way to cross reference this back to my order and who can I contact?

Yup, it is confirmed. All the 25th Anniversary systems are coming with a silver/blue themed XM shell. You should buy one XM to keep as stock, and one to swap your shell on. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

AX

There might be a few goodies left. ;)

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/149313-25th-7800-provantagesticks-7800-promax-controllers/page__hl__birthday

• 2 years later...

Extremely late to the party here, So bare with me.

Are there more of these in the works? If so, who do I talk to to get on the list?

I've been told there will be a second batch. Personally Im offering double $$ to anyone who doesn't want one when they get it.

http://www.syzygycompany.com/store/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=51

Not a case of are there more in the works, they are all still in the works. Curt has stated that they will be available for as long as there is demand to stop prices going crazy a'la Cuttle cart 2 and to stop people offering silly money for them. :P

Edited by mimo

http://www.syzygycom...t&product_id=51

Not a case of are there more in the works, they are all still in the works. Curt has stated that they will be available for as long as there is demand to stop prices going crazy a'la Cuttle cart 2 and to stop people offering silly money for them. :P

Unfortunately those are sold out. Ill keep checking daily though in the off chance one becomes available :)

Try contacting curt directly. My guess is that as soon as he has fulfilled the pre orders then they will be on general sale.

Seriously don't go offering silly money for something that is not going to be in short supply.

After doing a little detective work, I found that Curt is the main man behind this device. Spoke to him today and found out that they will be put up for sale after the presale fulfillment, but he will see to it that members on here catch wind of the second batch before they actually go up for general sale. Keep your eyes peeled around August.

OK, I found it: http://www.syzygycompany.com/store

Question: How can I check my order's status. I got the following information anno:

Order Number: 2009885

Date Ordered: Tuesday 21 September, 2010 Detailed Invoice:

https://www.legacyengineer.com/storefront/index.php?main_page=account_history_info&order_id=2009885

Hi Everyone -

Getting lots of emails from people about not seeing their accounts on the new storefront, the old storefront is still available here -

www.syzygycompany/storefront

Everyone is asking why the old orders aren't moved over to the new store, they are two totally different stores and their databases are different, so instead of fighting to move the data over, its all safely stored when its time to ship and as I have mentioned previously, well before the ship date I will start contacting people by the order of their pre-order sale and will verify shipping information, so you don't need to email me updated info, we'll get all of that at shipping time, no worries there.

So the new storefront is here now:

www.syzygycompany.com/store or www.thejoystickstore.com

No, the XM's are not for sale anymore, and they will not be until pre-orders ship, the pre-order pricing is over as well...

Hope to see some AA'ers at Too Many Games Expo this Saturday in Philly (www.toomanygames.com) , I will have an XM running with an CC2 plugged in showcases quite a few XM enhanced games, I'm sorry if I didn't get everyone's game to show, so I apologize for other homebrewers who's games may not be shown, I'm primarily at the show for the new Classic 2 USB joysticks and the Atari inc. books, but I wanted to bring an XM out for people to try out and to play some of the new games....

Thanks,

Curt