IGNORED

Looking for Nintendo memorabilia 1988-1993

hackbin

Looks great however I would prefer if you have a bunch of these figures or some more stuff along with it. Got anything else that is vintage nintendo mem.?

he looks like this...maybe he isnt official nintendo. I dont recall where it came from..its old and looks nice still i think its 1989?

nintendo-mario-brothers-vintage-80s-pvc-toy-figure-raccoon_1458643.jpg

FYI: I'm pretty sure that mario is from the McDonalds Promotion back in the super mario 3 days...

What is the value on that nintendo light? If hackbin doesn't take you up on it I might... Then again if it's worth anything It's probably too rich for my blood.... Shoot me a pm if hackbin doesn't want it.

Correct, it was a McDonalds promotion. There were three other figures. I don't think it's too hard to find a complete set, at least on eBay or similar sites. I can't remember the other three. I believe one is a pull-back-and-go Koopa Troopa. Oh wait, and there is a Goomba, you press it down and there's a suction cup on it's feet, so it jumps, but forwards in a straight line. Can't remember the fourth.

Correct, it was a McDonalds promotion. There were three other figures. I don't think it's too hard to find a complete set, at least on eBay or similar sites. I can't remember the other three. I believe one is a pull-back-and-go Koopa Troopa. Oh wait, and there is a Goomba, you press it down and there's a suction cup on it's feet, so it jumps, but forwards in a straight line. Can't remember the fourth.

There's a pull and go Luigi on a cloud, the jumping Goomba and a Koopa Paratroopa with an air hose attached, when you push the button on the end of the hose,he jumps.

These are all pretty easy to find at thrift stores which is how I put together a complete set