IGNORED

Pre-Order a limited signed copy of Intellivision Lives DS

Rev

Over on the intellivisionlives.com store there is a limited release of 200 signed DS versions. I am ordering mine from here. Screw gaymStop!!!!!!!

intellivisionlives/store

I copied this in in case it is ever removed from the website:

Intellivision Lives! for Nintendo DS Launch Pack!

*LIMITED EDITION OF 200*

Our Intellivision Lives! collection for Nintendo DS is finally being released this month, October 2010! To celebrate, we've put together a limited edition launch pack! You get:

* Intellivision Lives! for Nintendo DS. Over 60 classic games, emulated so the game play, graphics and sound duplicate the experience of playing the games on the original Intellivision console. The lower touch screen displays the original game overlays to duplicate the feel of using the original Intellivision hand controllers. Supports local wireless to a friend's DS using one cartridge for two-player games including favorites such as Utopia, Sea Battle, Bi-Planes and the classic sports games.

* Numbered and Autographed by Blue Sky Ranger and Intellivision Productions President Keith Robinson. Only 200! Keith Robinson will be signing other copies, but these will be the first 200 and the only ones that will be numbered! Note: shrink wrap will be removed so Keith can sign them. IF YOU WANT A SEALED COPY - DO NOT ORDER HERE! Please order elsewhere.

* A Running Man with DS button. This 1 1/2 inch pin-back button features the world-famous Intellivision Running Man carrying a Nintendo DS. Not available separately for sale!

* A $5 coupon for your next Intellivision web site order!

Yes, the pack costs $19.99 while the retail price of Intellivision Lives! for DS is only $14.95. But with the $5 coupon, it's like getting the autograph and button for free!

There are only 200 packs available, so place you pre-order NOW! Please note that your credit card will be charged when you place the pre-order.* Your order will be shipped as soon as we receive the cartridges from the distributor, which is scheduled for sometime in the next two to four weeks (mid- to late-October, 2010). Orders are shipped by US Priority Mail, which arrives within two or three days in the USA.

*Why do we charge on pre-order instead of on shipment like most online retailers? Because most online retailers have terms with their distributors that let them pay for inventory later, while we have to pay in-full in-advance for cartridges we sell.

Intellivision Lives! for Nintendo DS Launch Pack $19.95 + shipping & handling

Edited by revolutionika

Was the previous buyer me? Daryl from Las Vegas? ; )

No, but it was another AtariAge member (I recognized his name from some trades we had done). But again, they responded quickly to my problem report, and according to them it hasn't happened to anyone else, so I'm sure it was just a glitch.

Was the previous buyer me? Daryl from Las Vegas? ; )

No, but it was another AtariAge member (I recognized his name from some trades we had done). But again, they responded quickly to my problem report, and according to them it hasn't happened to anyone else, so I'm sure it was just a glitch.

In that case, is it possible some of the fields got auto-filled from information on your computer? Had you recently done a transaction with that person, and entered his information into a form as part of that transaction?

Michael

In that case, is it possible some of the fields got auto-filled from information on your computer? Had you recently done a transaction with that person, and entered his information into a form as part of that transaction?

No, I seem to have been automatically logged into their store account for some reason. I've never entered their information into a form before, and I've cleared my cache a few times since our last transaction, so I know it wasn't that.

It was weird because, when I tried to log out and log in again, I just got dumped right back into their account; it didn't even prompt me for login credentials. I entered my own information and checked out, and I haven't been able to reproduce the problem since. This person's purchase was the one immediately before mine, so perhaps their transaction left something open on the server that was finally closed when I completed my purchase.

EDIT: I checked their site a minute ago, and they've got a whole different layout on the main page now. They must have been transitioning from the old site when I placed my order, so maybe I just picked a bad time.

No, I seem to have been automatically logged into their store account for some reason. I've never entered their information into a form before, and I've cleared my cache a few times since our last transaction, so I know it wasn't that.

It was weird because, when I tried to log out and log in again, I just got dumped right back into their account; it didn't even prompt me for login credentials. I entered my own information and checked out, and I haven't been able to reproduce the problem since. This person's purchase was the one immediately before mine, so perhaps their transaction left something open on the server that was finally closed when I completed my purchase.

EDIT: I checked their site a minute ago, and they've got a whole different layout on the main page now. They must have been transitioning from the old site when I placed my order, so maybe I just picked a bad time.

i hope that update to their site isnt permanent. i liked it better the old way.

i hope that update to their site isnt permanent. i liked it better the old way.

they still haven't fixed the games catalog 'software' section of 'history', it is still erroring out. It was always extremely cool to go wandering through the archives when ya had a free minute or two :)

gavv

• 3 weeks later...

I wish i could pre-order it but i don't have the cash. Oh well. Guess i'll have to get it later. :(

checked by the store site, it says for their regular stock Intellivision Lives DS that it will 'be in stock 5 Nov 2010' , so hopefully the limited pre-orders should be on the way soon.

gavv

checked by the store site, it says for their regular stock Intellivision Lives DS that it will 'be in stock 5 Nov 2010' , so hopefully the limited pre-orders should be on the way soon.

gavv

Hopefully :) can't wait, all these delays are starting to remind me of the wait for the Inty keyboard docking station! :P

There was an issue with their shopping cart software (it imported information from the previous buyer by mistake)

Well, as long as it was just the previous buyer's credit card information, no harm done. :ponder:

Michael

Yeah, it's NEVER %100 safe using a credit card online no matter what they say!!!! ;) :skull:

Edited by Rik