IGNORED

A Game Todd Rogers Will Never Win

ToddsGuardian

Hi Everyone,

This is April, Todd's Friend and Web Site designer. I have been keeping up on most of the posts, usually because he will show them to me, so I can't help but notice the frustration that many of you feel when trying to beat Todd at the classic games. I wanted to take a minute and educate you on a great way to beat him at his own game. You see this Sunday December 1st is his 38th birthday. Todd has made it very clear that he does not celebrate and that he will be hiding. I propose that anyone who would like to wish him a happy birthday ( and remember to rub in that he is getting old, you are surpised he can still handle his joystick, etc ). Feel free to post here ( I will make sure he sees this ) or post on his site

( http://www.beatthechamp.com ) or send him an e-mail toddrogers64@hotmail.com ( I think alot of animated greeting cards with songs would be great since he keeps his volume on ) and of course those of you who have his number and call him almost daily feel free to do that.

We must show Mr. Activision that he can run but he can not hide.. :D

Thanks for helping to make this a Birthday he will always remember.

April

I don't know about anybody else, but my father turns 61 today. :D

We were talking a little while ago, and he said when he retires he wants a gameroom with pinball, Pac-Man, and Frogger!!  WTG dad! :D

PS: Happy birthday Todd!

Well when he get's to retirement remember that's what Cupcakus does for a living :-)... and I've got a Pac-Man and Frogger with his name on it!!! :-)

Well when he get's to retirement remember that's what Cupcakus does for a living :-)... and I've got a Pac-Man and Frogger with his name on it!!! :-)

Oh yeah? :D What kind of prices do you charge for them? I might want an arcade cab of my own for my gameroom, if I ever get a house. ;) Either way I won't forget, since you're already burned into my brain (no pun intended) as Mr. Flashcart Man. :)

Oh yeah? :D What kind of prices do you charge for them? I might want an arcade cab of my own for my gameroom, if I ever get a house. ;) Either way I won't forget, since you're already burned into my brain (no pun intended) as Mr. Flashcart Man. :)

It's better than "Cuttle Light" man :-).... It depends on what game you want... if you want original or reproduction... and if you want current condition or restored. None of which are very inexpensive... most start at least at 4 digits, but I've found some nice Pac-Man's and Asteroids for 500 before...

Just a thought...

If Todd can get the joystick going at light speed while playing 2600 "Track n Field", could he travel back in time and get younger while he's playing ?

True...that was lame. But the REAL game that Todd cannot win is...

"Frankenstien's Monster" !!

Just ask him...he knows this one is a major pain.

Robert