IGNORED

Any interest in VHS?

backin89

Hahhaha, haven't seen that in awhile! Yeah, throw that in with all the above and The Goonies shirt. Okay, let me think. Hmmm, medium may be a bit too large if already preshrunk, but it might work. Let's take out The People Under the Stairs. Pretty lame movie for the most part, not very funny even. Usually, I get these things for a buck each, but I don't think that sounds very fair, unless you think it does (shipping not included of course). If they're sentimental, I'll have to get more serious. I hate making offers, so just throw something first since they're yours.

I want you to be happy with the deal. I was figuring at $2 each and the shirt $5 Shippings probably what? $10ish

Yeah, now if you check, you might be able to get media mail on this since you're sending a bunch of VHS tapes. That will slow down shipping slightly but decrease the cost significantly. I can't remember if there's a weight limit, though. $2 each and $5 for the shirt sounds reasonable. How about we say add that all up and consider the shipping included? Unless, of course, it ends up being a lot more, then I'll throw in the money for it. How does that sound?

Yeah, now if you check, you might be able to get media mail on this since you're sending a bunch of VHS tapes. That will slow down shipping slightly but decrease the cost significantly. I can't remember if there's a weight limit, though. $2 each and $5 for the shirt sounds reasonable. How about we say add that all up and consider the shipping included? Unless, of course, it ends up being a lot more, then I'll throw in the money for it. How does that sound?

I can live with that. How do you want to pay? Paypal. Double check and make sure how many tapes that was.

So far I would like these listed below. For more VHS, focus on horror and sci-fi, as well as any fantasy you might have. If you could take pictures or at least tell me condition of the following that would be great (prices too). Thanks man.

HalloweenSOLD

Deadly FriendSOLD

Christine

The People Under the Stairs

Maximum Overdrive

Friday the 13thSOLD

Friday the 13th Part 2SOLD

Friday the 13th Part 3SOLD

Friday the 13th The Final ChapterSOLD

Friday the 13th Part V A New BeginningSOLD

Friday the 13th Part VISOLD

Friday the 13th Part VIII Jason Takes ManhattanSOLD

Jason Goes to Hell The Final FridaySOLD

Terror TractSOLD

The Running ManSOLD

The Karate KidSOLD

Karate Kid Part IISOLD

Karate Kid Part IIISOLD

Raiders of the Lost Ark

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

The Breakfast ClubSOLD

Weird ScienceSOLD

Project XSOLD

D.A.R.Y.L.SOLD

The WizardSOLD

They can't do that, it's a federal offense without a warrant. I'd like to see proof of that.

Me too.

check the Media Mail description at USPS.com - it will say "subject to inspection". Morgan

What I was about to say. Too many people are shipping media mail because it's cheaper so they're cracking down. That might also explain some of the postage due packages some of you have been getting recently. The seller charged you media mail rates and the post office caught it and charged you the difference.

The post office CAN and does open mail. As stated media mail is subject to inspection. However, they are required to label anything that was opened. I had this happen twice in the past year when I was buying cds. Got a little note on the box that said opened and inspected at such and such facility.

Weird. I've never had that happen. I usually ship priority tho so i don't know.

The post office CAN and does open mail. As stated media mail is subject to inspection. However, they are required to label anything that was opened. I had this happen twice in the past year when I was buying cds. Got a little note on the box that said opened and inspected at such and such facility.

Weird. I've never had that happen. I usually ship priority tho so i don't know.

The only (domestic) one they're really allowed to open is media mail. First class and priority they aren't.... Though I think there may be an exception somewhere in case they think it's suspicious (IE it's ticking)...

Edit: added Domestic, because customs is allowed to search things...

Edited by caver