IGNORED

Intellivision parts?

OldAtarian

It's an assembly so you have to open the controller. It is $1 + s&h if you want it.

I'll have to wait a bit on it as I have to get my 5200 controllers rebuilt, but while you're digging through your parts bin, what holds the reset button down? One of my Intellivisions, the reset button falls out when the console is turned over. It still works, it's just not secure. Is there a snap ring or something that fits on it?

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/164299-intellivision-reset-button-problem/page__view__findpost__p__2031776

I've posted that before if the link doesn't work, it's on page 3 of "hardware". There's a retaining ring that presses on.

I'll have to look around to see if the spring fell on the floor and open it up to see if the retainer fell inside the unit. Do you also have the spring and retainer if I can't find them?

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/164299-intellivision-reset-button-problem/page__view__findpost__p__2031776

I've posted that before if the link doesn't work, it's on page 3 of "hardware". There's a retaining ring that presses on.

I'll have to look around to see if the spring fell on the floor and open it up to see if the retainer fell inside the unit. Do you also have the spring and retainer if I can't find them?

I might still have the one from the pic...

post-25215-128856027449_thumb.jpg

How many sets of buttons do you have? I think I'm going to need more than 1 set because I noticed some of them are worn so flat they almost recessed into the controller.

How many sets of buttons do you have? I think I'm going to need more than 1 set because I noticed some of them are worn so flat they almost recessed into the controller.

I've found enough buttons to do 1 controller (2 sets) and 1 complete reset button assembly.(the one from pic)

I've found enough buttons to do 1 controller (2 sets) and 1 complete reset button assembly.(the one from pic)

OK I'll take what you've got then. the buttons and the reset. Do you take Paypal? PM me with details.

• 5 months later...
So where can I get a replacement board for the controller(ie the circuits, etc) for an Intv 1? Mine have burn marks on the circuit traces.

Get in touch with edintv (a member here on AtariAge). I believe he's still offering some new Intellivision I mylar flexboards for sale; I just bought two of them from him myself.

Version 1 and 3 use the same or dif mylars?

Do you mean the INTV System III? If so, the last one that I worked on used the same mylar flexboards as the original Intellivision, but I don't know whether they all did (INTV might have changed the design at some point).

Yeah the INTV III. Seems for cost savings they would just use the same parts but I wasnt sure. Suppose I could try swapping it since I do have an Intellivision 1. Just dont want to break anything, haha.