IGNORED

Thank You Rev

I think i died and went to Intellivision Heaven. |:)

Hey, the video I cannot load quickly because of my slow internet.

Can someone explain what is up?

;)

There is actually 2 videos.

The kind man known as Rev sent me 34 Intellivision game boxes to go with my loose carts. The other video is when he sent me some loose Intellivision carts a few months back. Rev wanted me to show them off, so i did so with pride. :cool:

FEEL THE LOVE RGW...

I don't have any spare stuff to give or sell... though.

I put some of my Intellivision collecting on hold, because I can't win auctions... someone took white water, safecracker, venture... all from under me, and I coulnd't bit again cause I diddn't have money to go higher.

I also saw 3 coleco games complete in box auction fly away from me ($10), noone bid the first time when I had ZERO money, then when I got some...someone else had bid with 1 day left 20$+ hidden in the bid.

Ugh... for a console that is riddiculed on Atari Age for being lowsy, it sure has some agressive bidders on eBay! It's cause it's a DAMN good console... ahead of it's time in many aspects, from

pad controllers, to voice, to high quality eleborate gameplay.

FEEL THE LOVE RGW...

I put some of my Intellivision collecting on hold, because I can't win auctions... someone took white water, safecracker, venture... all from under me, and I coulnd't bit again cause I diddn't have money to go higher.

I also saw 3 coleco games complete in box auction fly away from me ($10), noone bid the first time when I had ZERO money, then when I got some...someone else had bid with 1 day left 20$+ hidden in the bid.

Ugh... for a console that is riddiculed on Atari Age for being lowsy, it sure has some agressive bidders on eBay! It's cause it's a DAMN good console... ahead of it's time in many aspects, from

Ebay is funny. When i'm broke and don't have money i see rare games go almost unnoticed and sell for far less than it's worth. I think certain times of the year, or even certain times of the day i have better luck. I have gotten real lucky on auctions during the morning hours when most people are at work.

I haven't bought anything off Ebay since July, but i still search it almost daily for Intellivision stuff and seeing what it goes for. It's like watching paint dry or watching tv. lol

Back in the winter i got my ECS for $27.50 shipped. I was the only bidder. I had a lot of good luck during the winter when i was blowing my income tax check. :evil:

FEEL THE LOVE RGW...

I also saw 3 coleco games complete in box auction fly away from me ($10), noone bid the first time when I had ZERO money, then when I got some...someone else had bid with 1 day left 20 hidden in the bid.

Ebay is funny. When i'm broke and don't have money i see rare games go almost unnoticed and sell for far less than it's worth. I think certain times of the year, or even certain times of the day i have better luck. I have gotten real lucky on auctions during the morning hours when most people are at work.

I haven't bought anything off Ebay since July, but i still search it almost daily for Intellivision stuff and seeing what it goes for. It's like watching paint dry or watching tv. lol

Back in the winter i got my ECS for $27.50 shipped. I was the only bidder. I had a lot of good luck during the winter when i was blowing my income tax check. :evil:

The other day i was bidding on Thin ice loose, some guy outbid me at the literal last second, I put 15$ as max bid, but all came out good, get it at gamegavel for 9$. is a matter of luck..