IGNORED

Yurkie's ColecoVision Mods RGB, VGA and HDMI May 2018

Yurkie

OK, I finally found my copy of Commando for the 7800 and played it for about 1/2 an hour this afternoon on my Yurkie-modded system. Verdict: Commando has an ugly colour pallete. :-D

I popped in Super Skateboardin' to make sure that I hadn't overlooked some problem -- nothing but crisp, clean colours. I think that that other reported problem with Commando was a problem with the game cartridge.

What do you get for $179?

The ability to play Galaga and Beefdrop without breaking your fingers and going blind after 1/2 an hour of play from eyestrain. :)

You posted this in the wrong thread. This is the my ColecoVision thread. Not my 7800 thread. However do appreciate the comments. Link to my 7800 threa is in my signature if anyone is interested.

Get your ColecoVision Refurbished and working like new, a long with A/V mod and controllers refurbished with ball knobs added and cords straightened all for $89.

Add both the Intro skip BIOS and Pause button for $40 more, giving you everything I offer.

I have service/modded over 200 consoles and many hundreds of modded controllers.

Click on links in my profile for details.