IGNORED

512k Flash MegaCart

BigBen

Hello,

here a info about the 512k Flash MegaCart.

I create the Hardware of my 512k Flash MegaCart for 2 years. After many many hours for testing

on over 80 PAL and NTSC Atari XL/XE/XEGS computers, 20000 cycles erase and written successfully without any problems,

the hardware was finished. Hias, Stefan Dorndorf and I wrote the software for the cartridge. Hias and Stefan the

version of "Floppy2go". You can transfer one ore more disk image into the cartridge. After a new restart

the computer boot directly from the cart. Hias create a new MyPicoDos and Stefan a new XDos version for the

flash cart. My part is a backup and restore programm and a multi rom loader. Any 8k or 16k cart image

can be transfer into the flash, 31 programs max. If you restart it you see a screen with your

own images. The cart is not for 400 or 800 Atari computers.

The 512k Flash MegaCart was the winner of the ABBUC hardware 2010 contest. I create 50 pieces and all

are sold out. Manuals in english comming soon, it will be translate by skriegel, thanks Sascha.

Today I have many order again. If I have some free, I will give here an offer with the price.

Sorry but the flash and gal prices going be higher.....

Oh, I forgot, all software are written on the atari computer. Normaly you don´t need a PC, only if you

want to backup a 512k cart image over SIO2PC to an ATR-file. The cart have a reset button.

Press the reset button form the cart and the atari, the cart software starts again. You don´t must

switch power off and on...

If you have a questions, I hope, Hias can give you the answer.

BigBen

The cart on my webside...sorry only in german...

post-4842-128994340222_thumb.jpg

post-4842-128994341687_thumb.jpg

Edited by BigBen
  • Like 2

Fantastic creation. I am interested in buying one. What will the price and how I can buy one?

Hi,

the cart will be cost about 30€. I will give here later an offer, if I have finished the carts.

Sorry, but I must wait for all parts and the pcb´s.

The best way to show you how it´s work, look the movies on my webside.

BigBen

Edited by BigBen