IGNORED

Demons to Diamonds

SoulBlazer

I sure wouldn't mind seeing an updated version of the game... maybe throw in some arkanoid-style power-ups, could even spice up the graphics with some high-res (but simple, maybe vector) 2D art or even 3D. 3D would allow for some funky stuff like wrapping the playfield around, tempest-like...

Are you the same guy that wanted to make Donkey Kong 3 have arkanoid controls? What is it with you and that game?

Er... nope, not me.

I sure wouldn't mind seeing an updated version of the game... maybe throw in some arkanoid-style power-ups, could even spice up the graphics with some high-res (but simple, maybe vector) 2D art or even 3D. 3D would allow for some funky stuff like wrapping the playfield around, tempest-like...

Are you the same guy that wanted to make Donkey Kong 3 have arkanoid controls? What is it with you and that game?

Er... nope, not me.

Yeah, you are right, it was someone else. Tooslowgamer was his name

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/168376-donkey-kong-3/page__hl__Donkey%20Kong

A few months ago when I picked up my first 2600 since the 80's, my sister followed my lead and also got bit by the Atari bug. In the time since then, she's pretty much bought up the inventory of all the game shops in our city, aside from the bins full of $1 Space Attack and Missile Command cartridges. We played some pretty intense 2-player D-to-D the other night. Y'know, I never liked the game at all back in the day but I must admit, it must just be because I didn't give it a chance. I had a great time playing the 2-player version, and I know we'll be playing it some more come the holidays.