IGNORED

I'm finally getting back into 2600!

4Ks

After being kept away from my passion for a year now, I'm finally getting back into 2600 collecting. I've ordered a 2600 Jr. CORE with RF Switch (I can never have enough of those), Jr. Pac-Man, Keystone Kapers, and Kaboom from Goatstore for $48.74. Pretty good price, IMO. And now, to start buying some more lovely 2600 carts... :)

After being kept away from my passion for a year now, I'm finally getting back into 2600 collecting.

Hidden meaning: Controlling wife or girlfriend finally left. :D

:lol:

Actually, it means I finally had the money to replace my broken 2600. And I think I forgot to mention this is my post, but this is a Christmas present. However, there's nothing to stop me from buying more carts in the meantime.

:( boo

I'm really bad at old games, even if I love them. Asteroids is just the right mix for me. If I ever actually start trying to get boxed games instead of just going for cartridges, I'll probably have to fetch Asteroids in the box

Asteroids is a good game to me. I play it on the fast setting, with the small flying saucers and no extra lives.