IGNORED

Atari Max COLECO 128 - in - 1 Cartridge $75

the.golden.ax

No one wants anything? Is it the price, poor timing, or just not what you need? :ponder: Adding more tonight. Upcoming, Neo Geo Gold system, INTV, SMS, NES, and More.

AX

For me I've put off collecting for other systems and concentrating on ColecoVision and Vectrex...

Edited by rmaerz

Bump new items added - sold one DVD and one game. Doesn't anyone want anything? :ponder:

AX

When you say "no power" for the Odyssey 2 do you mean no power adapter or the unit is dead? Also, the link to the pic doesn't work.

The pic is fixed. It doesn't have a power supply. It was checked on April 2010 and did work. The unit has cosmetic dings and such. Selling low as the power, shipping cost, and cosmetic issues are a factor.

AX

Bump new items added - sold one DVD and one game. Doesn't anyone want anything? :ponder:

AX

When you say "no power" for the Odyssey 2 do you mean no power adapter or the unit is dead? Also, the link to the pic doesn't work.

The pic is fixed. It doesn't have a power supply. It was checked on April 2010 and did work. The unit has cosmetic dings and such. Selling low as the power, shipping cost, and cosmetic issues are a factor.

AX

Sorry for this additional question regarding power: when you say "power supply" are you referring to an internal console power supply or a power adapter? If it is a power adapter, is it a proprietary power adapter or is it a standard power adapter that can be picked up from The Shack?

AX

AX

Sorry for this additional question regarding power: when you say "power supply" are you referring to an internal console power supply or a power adapter? If it is a power adapter, is it a proprietary power adapter or is it a standard power adapter that can be picked up from The Shack?

I do mean the adapter, and as far as I know it's a fairly straight forward 9 volt. If I get a chance I may be able to find something around the house that works, but I've been wading through collection extras and it's exceedingly swampy with stuff in here.

AX

AX

Historically, I have always done well with eBay sales this time of year, even last year. Sometimes, there are just inexplicable dry spells. Several months back, I listed a bunch of dependable sellers (Mario 64, Gold Zelda 64, Snes FFII, Mario Kart 64 and more) and most of them ended at the minimum bid - 3.99 or 4.99. A nice complete Secret of Mana for like $30, very depressing. A few weeks later I listed some stuff and got more than I expected. I guess it's cyclical; and stressful, I imagine, if it is what's putting food on the table. Morgan

AX

Historically, I have always done well with eBay sales this time of year, even last year. Sometimes, there are just inexplicable dry spells. Several months back, I listed a bunch of dependable sellers (Mario 64, Gold Zelda 64, Snes FFII, Mario Kart 64 and more) and most of them ended at the minimum bid - 3.99 or 4.99. A nice complete Secret of Mana for like $30, very depressing. A few weeks later I listed some stuff and got more than I expected. I guess it's cyclical; and stressful, I imagine, if it is what's putting food on the table. Morgan

Yeah, I was really expecting a couple thousand in sales by Christmas. I'm in a hole from buying the house. Living in it unfurnished kind of stinks, and now the first wave of bills are due. Getting back in the swing of things (as a self employed person) should have been easy around the holidays, I'd think.

AX

Times have been tough for us all Ax......U got games I would like to have, but cant buy them for the sake of I need to have a christmas for my daughter...my wife is always saying that every day is like christmas for me, cause I sometimes buy stuff....but your goods are always the best things to add to my stuff.....

Merry Christmas Ax!

BUMP

Between this post, eBay, and Amazon, thus far since the move, in 12 days I have yet to even get enough for my first mortgage payment. Forget Christmas, I'm 8 days late on the bills. $6,000 in listings and I can't raise $894. :?

AX

The economy may have something to do with that...but don't worry, Obama is gonna make it so you get more money in your corporate pay checks next year.....the beginning of no more social security?

Sorry Ax I would have bought more than I did if I had more cash in paypal right now. I would have bought the Polaris but I ended up getting one a couple of weeks ago. Sorry.

I'm not trying to come off like an ingrate. With a time of plenty especially with ePay and Azon I'm just shocked how little interest in general. This holiday season hasn't been kind for holiday sales. In fact I'd call it below typical for any time of the year.

AX