IGNORED

7800 Expansion Module (XM) hardware & game details - 7/8/2016

Lendorien

My biggest concern right now is that it will ship to the right place. I don't mind the delay given that it's an ambitious project done not for money, but almost like an art. But I've also moved twice since I pre-ordered this thing nearly two years ago and I'm not convinced my correct current address is on file despite changing it.

My biggest concern right now is that it will ship to the right place. I don't mind the delay given that it's an ambitious project done not for money, but almost like an art. But I've also moved twice since I pre-ordered this thing nearly two years ago and I'm not convinced my correct current address is on file despite changing it.

Hopefully, considering how far past the original delivery date we are, they will consider sending out an email to everyone prior to shipping. This would allow each customer to reply if the address is in need of correction. Seems like that would be an easy fix..much easier than shipping these bad-boys to the wrong addresses and then trying to get them back!

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Is this expansion module sold out? I just got a 7800 recently and am interested...

According to the web page, there is one unit left...but, then again, Curt has said that he will not stop making these...they are not to be a limited run. We just have to hope the project gets finished one of these days.

http://www.legacyengineer.com/storefront/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=42&products_id=115&zenid=mnuivb34i08h77qtgro58t9pn1