IGNORED

Decimation X3 and Score Rush came out today!

keilbaca

Who got them, and who wants to compare scores?

I'm buying them both as soon as I get home tonight, then I'll be playing Score Rush first.

I'll be recording some gameplay in the near future, maybe tonight, we will see how I am feeling.

I got Decimation X3. Didn't realize Score Rush was this type of game. Thanks for the tip.

It would be nice to be able to create a list of personal games (Arcade and Indie) that could be put on a disc for a box release for permanent archival. Some of these indie games are great.

I recently picked up 'splosion man for $2 (Arcade game). I am liking these games better than the big box releases.

-Grizz

• 2 weeks later...

This is pretty cool, just stumbled upon you all talking about our games. If any of you post your video runs, I'll be sure to check them out.

In Score Rush, the difficulty modes unlock as follows:

- normal

- hard

- expert

- crazy

- insane

- godlike

I've beat expert (

) to unlock crazy which I cannot beat but got to the final boss! Edited by Matthew Doucette

I wish there was a way that you could use a joystick and the 4 buttons, x y a b as directions, so I can use my SF4 stick :)

Yeah, absolutely. I already use the d-pad when playing the game, so that would convert to a stick.. If only there was a way to utilize the buttons to aim as well.

Or, hell, imagine support for a second stick, haha.. dual-joystick support! ;)