IGNORED

Lord of the Dungeon Release by CollectorVision

retroillucid

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I got my kit in the mail. I don't want to sound like a jerk because I dig all the colecovision games that are getting reproduced, but I am a little disappointed. The print quality on the manual is terrible. All the fonts are blurry. The kit also smells like cigarettes. I hope the game is fun. Just was expecting a little better for $60.

I got my kit in the mail. I don't want to sound like a jerk because I dig all the colecovision games that are getting reproduced, but I am a little disappointed. The print quality on the manual is terrible. All the fonts are blurry. The kit also smells like cigarettes. I hope the game is fun. Just was expecting a little better for $60.

I thought I was just being a little too picky, but I agree with you, although my kit doesn't smell like cigarettes. The manual just seems to be printed in color and hand cut. The foil sticker on mine says it is for the "olecovision"

• 2 weeks later...

Having probelms with my Lord of the Dungeon cart. It starts makes it to the title screen and freezes, You cant read the title except (of the)..

Check this ;)

So if you shut off the system during a battle you'll lose your saved game? Bah! :)

Is there another way to re-start, if you want to?

• 3 months later...

Wish I could get this :(

I would keep a eye out on ebay or ask around here, I bought the older version of this cart only for $50 a few months ago. The one that was sold on Collectorvision website CIB has gone for $400 though on ebay so that one can get a little pricey. There's also a Probe 2000 version but that one will be super hard to find since it was made in very limited numbers. If you have a good eye there's a pretty good chance you will come across one at some point though ;) :thumbsup:

The Collectorvision one or the Probe 2000 kit one are your best bet since they both have the battery back up in them.

Edited by RelliK111